Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Criminals have more rights than citizens at this point. If the wife didn't work for the government, we'd consider Belize at this point.
Sorry bro. :(

/break

There can be no reasonable expectation of privacy for someone who criminally trespasses and then commits theft on someone else's property. I've got to think that if I ran afoul of this law, I'd say "Fuck you, I'll see all of you bitches in court."

It is my sincere hope that this is another case of "first reports are always wrong" and there's more to it (well, in this case, less to it) than what's portrayed.

Last edited:

"We'll get better at this"

Three years into the current administration - two armed conflicts that can easily turn into a global crisis with no relevant logical strategy for this other than asking Israel to call a time out while giving hundred of millions of quiet dollars to the Ukraninans - and their offical "straight-from-the-podium" response to this dumpster fire is - "We'll get better at this"
...We'll get better at this

That's pretty much like saying:
"Hey - piss off America - get back to work - don't you dare question our methods - you cock suckers in the media need to start reporting things better - stop trying to make us look stupid or we are going to limit your access
...now, go eat your mother fucking peas"

Sorry bro. :(

/break

There can be no reasonable expectation of privacy for someone who criminally trespasses and then commits theft on someone else's property. I've got to think that if I ran afoul of this law, I'd say "Fuck you, I'll see all of you bitches in court."

It is my sincere hope that this is another case of "first reports are always wrong" and there's more to it (well, in this case, less to it) than what's portrayed.

There's a reason I have a large dog, empty 50 gallon drums and a boat...

John Kirby on cabinet secretary locations: "We’re not going to track the GPS coordinates on somebody’s mobile phone in the administration and we’re not going to plant a microchip in their neck like they're a poodle.”

^right. Because the USG would never track, hack, monitor, and/or spy on Americans for no valid legal reason, right? I mean, that's totally ridiculous.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

What's to get better at? A Company Commander sends up a false green 2 and he gets relieved. I see no difference in what occurred here. Except that if if's the SECDEF it should probably be a federal trial and 10 years in prison? Accountability. Now every person in ranks who's ever screwed up by mistake not intention can point to the top (not that we couldn't previously).

They had a bald guy with a shitty mustache sporting gaudy red lipstick and a tight red dress that had to get caught stealing people's luggage MULTIPLE TIMES before they asked him to leave...

This aint nothing - in fact - you can bet your sweet asses that we are about to find another video that proves some aliens are spying on planet Earth - a few more big names will be released with some additional Epstein testimony - or the "Wag the Dog" battalion will be forced into action and we will drop a bomb on someone so the "wartime president" can distract everyone from the shit show going on behind curtain number 2

So the State of Texas decides to secure the border as the USBP were actively impeding Texas LEOs from sealing the border.

Brandon/Byron, forgot his name is actively not enforcing our laws as it relates to the border but wants to stop a state government from doing so. Ridiculous.

Like I said, not my president. Where is the asteroid?

Texas seems like the state with the biggest balls when it comes to fighting the Feds. Unless you count all the states that actively impeded CBP/ICE etc when they were rounding people up a few years ago. Then they're like 50th.

We’ve known that for a while. What’s new is saying that quiet part out loud.
We've moved past "strategic ambiguity" to "strategic inconsistency." President Biden is already on the record saying that we would fight for Taiwan, but now he's saying he doesn't support Taiwanese being an independent state.

Well if they're not an independent state then what are they? The real rulers of China? A renegade province of the CCP?

This is the kind of thing that gets us into accidental wars. We did the same thing to Saddam Hussein before he went into Kuwait. "Oh, you guys don't care? Well alrighty then, yalla habitches."

Back