Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

This is partially why I was against removal of Confederate monuments. Whether you believe that most of them were built to honor the lost cause mythology or not. They were allowed to be built in the spirit of reconciliation.

But holy shit, William Penn is having his statue removed? Lol wtf.

This is partially why I was against removal of Confederate monuments. Whether you believe that most of them were built to honor the lost cause mythology or not. They were allowed to be built in the spirit of reconciliation.

Removing the statue of a guy from a state that is named after him. Sooooo, why not change the state's name?

I got nothing - I reckon states will be states.

Although - does anyone else see the irony that the birthplace of Arkancide is currently operating under the “Executive Order To Eliminate Woke, Anti-Women Words From State Government and Respect Women

States rights and all that jazz.

Any word on who exactly is pushing for this? Like names of the people in govt who are pushing this and the outside people bankrolling this. Cause there is a shitload of obfuscation going on, which makes figuring out where haji is attacking from.

Penn was a white devil slave master religious fanatic real estate developer capitalist and obviously a glutton. And a Quaker...and you know what they were known for.

Unknown.jpeg

Inclusivania?
Wokelahoma?
DEIlina?
Commonwealth of Pronouns?
State?
Narcanistan?
All of America is racist and therefore everything has to be redone/renamed/"contextualized"

...oh and all of the US is "on stolen indigenous lands" so... I guess we need to give it all back. And pay reparations for it.

From the meme thread. Gay Democratic staffers are now butt fucking each other and filming it in the Senate hearing room. I really fucking hate this administration, their gay woke bullshit, and the pedophiliac shit they're pushing onto little kids.

(Heads up, the link has stuff blurred out but it's still gross.)
EXCLUSIVE: Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape In Senate Hearing Room (GRAPHIC)
I remember a couple years ago when Madison Cawthorn told the public this shit was going on and was basically ridiculed into losing his congressional seat. Worth a watch.

Last edited:
I remember a couple years ago when Madison Cawthorn told the public this shit was going on and was basically ridiculed into losing his congressional seat. Worth a watch.

Cawthorn was a darling of NC's conservative base until he wasn't. He was a bit on the cray-cray end of the spectrum but I liked him (but he wasn't in my district, either).

so - went without a SECDEF - and the truth is - we were probably safer as a nation during those same 24 hours than any other 24-hour period since January 20 2021

...prove me wrong

So remember how everyone got up in Arms about how Trump demanded loyalty from people when he was the POTUS? I guess Lloyd is the exact same. And well he's not the POTUS...and his aids are dumber. Remember Trumps aides were loyal to the country and got to be celebrities out of their loyalty for their country...but will Lloyds be held accountable? Will they also become celebrities like the Vindman's since they weren't loyal to their country but to their leader?

Back