Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

From the meme thread. Gay Democratic staffers are now butt fucking each other and filming it in the Senate hearing room. I really fucking hate this administration, their gay woke bullshit, and the pedophiliac shit they're pushing onto little kids.

(Heads up, the link has stuff blurred out but it's still gross.)
EXCLUSIVE: Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape In Senate Hearing Room (GRAPHIC)
Not sure why this is news, the people in there fuck hundreds of millions every day.

Cam anyone explain to me why Minnesota needed a new state flag? Who were they appeasing?
The same people who would destroy and deface monuments. Minnesota has been turned into a haven for communist and anti American trash. Between their corrupt Governor, their Jihadi Senator, and the woke communist trash that infest the state, what can you expect?

(The Buddha was destroyed by the Taliban, but I figured it would make for a good juxtaposition in behavior.)

1702822913671.png 1702822931070.png1702823771505.png

Well, it has a Native American Indian on it...so...it has to go! But, yeah, why is a good question.

edit: just looked this up...it's a stupid reason.
"The state Legislature created the commission to redesign the state flag and seal following criticism that the current imagery, which features a farmer working in a field as a Native American rides away on a horse, is a "cluttered and genocidal mess."

Looking at the seal...the Indian is not riding away..but riding by...so...wtf?
They're trying to erase and alter our history. The revisionist argument they're making is their way of shoving our noses in shit and destroying our links to the past. We're living through a red revolution carried out by mentally ill homosexuals, pedophiles, and soy jacked useful idiots; i.e. the dregs of society.

Add on: When I was studying anthropology and archaeology, I read a paper on totems and how they played a symbolic meaning in unifying people and tribes together. When tribes and peoples are conquered you destroy their symbols and thus sever the unifying element that banded them together.

This thinking goes all the way back to the standards carried by roman legions, portable battle shrines carried by religions in the far east, or even the carved wooden totems of the America's.

Last edited:
This administration has been like a Willy Wonka movie staffed with oompa loompa's.

This entire administration is built on a couple of 50 year old quotes - and the fact that most Americans refuse to accept that when someone tells you who they are, you should believe them...

“I'm not sure you should assume I'm not corrupt.”
- Joseph Robinette Biden

“I went to the big guys for the money. I was ready to prostitute myself in the manner in which I talk about it.”
- Joseph Robinette Biden

We the people have known this snake oil salesman since the day he introduced himself on camera - but at least he isn't Donald Trump
or George Bush
or the other George Bush
or Ronald Reagan
or Gerald Ford
or any other Republican president that ever has or ever will run for the office
- and as a reuslt, 81 million ballots were cast for this type of shenanigans.

The left wing and its legion of Marxists will ALWAYS support the type of shenanigans that you get when you buy a politician like Joseph Robinette Biden.
This type of degenerate behavior is NOT a bug in the leftist machinery - it is a programmed function.
Marxism
Marxism 2.0
Marxism 2.5
Marxism 3.1
Marxism 95
Marxism 365
...call it what you want it's all the same

Is Fetterman a Republican?

Dude has a brain injury and makes more sense than all of his Democratic colleagues.

He's been doing some off brand shit lately, enough that "progressives" are calling him out, saying he sold out or whatever. I love watching them eat their young.

Regardless, given that he's PA's senator-thingy, he almost has to stand up for what little of the steel industry is left in his state. It could well be lip service to make him look good with the voters, but he has to least spit on their backs and tell them he..."finished".

He's been doing some off brand shit lately, enough that "progressives" are calling him out, saying he sold out or whatever. I love watching them eat their young.

Regardless, given that he's PA's senator-thingy, he almost has to stand up for what little of the steel industry is left in his state. It could well be lip service to make him look good with the voters, but he has to least spit on their backs and tell them he..."finished".

It's campaign season and Biden needs a boost.

It's campaign season and Biden needs a boost.

I'd say it is genius, but this has gone on since Jesus was a Corporal. Make a statement knowing it is a loser, BUT when it fails you can blame the other side, greedy corporations, Satan, global warming, black cats...whatever you want. Political capital, free of charge.

So Colorado decided they could keep Trump off the ballot because he participated in an insurrection. Yeah, there was no insurrection so....

I don't think the SCOTUS will allow this, but its funny how Democrats scream " Trump will end our democracy " while they literally try to end our democracy.

Like Trump or not, let voters decide.

( I know...we are a Republic )

So Colorado decided they could keep Trump off the ballot because he participated in an insurrection. Yeah, there was no insurrection so....

I don't think the SCOTUS will allow this, but its funny how Democrats scream " Trump will end our democracy " while they literally try to end our democracy.

I saw where a dozen-ish states have similar measures before them. Even Colorado's all Dem-nominated justices voted 4-3 because they know the can of worms this opens.

Let's say Trump committed every single felony he was charged with (he didn't), pushing the trial to before the election is pure politics. Cases like these would take 2-3 years to try, but because the orange man is bad (and beating Biden in the polls), they are in essence conducting a kangaroo court.

He'll still be on the ballot. Colorado Democrats are trying to play shit up for the MSM and rage bait. Start at 1:53, turn on subtitles, and play it at 2x speed. Long story short, they put in a stipulation that wont go into effect if this get pushed up to a higher court. I guess Trump did appeal it, so it's basically moot.

Back