Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Right now the only thing that won't lead to a possible Trump impeachment is a can of Chef Boyardee ravioli.

But if it is the 7.5 ounce with a pull top and vented lid for the microwave? All bets are off.

The establishment/ uniparty always want a war. Pretty sure its why Dickie Bob's daughter Liz Cheney is so anti- Trump, but I don't need to tell you all about Haliburton. My view has always been that this is one of the reasons they want Trump gone, and one of the reasons I still support him.

If you think a potato is better than Trump, you are the problem. Just my opinion. Trump sucks, but at least we wouldn't have the problem we have today at the border. And we may not have funded Ukraine like we have...borrowing dollars from banks that your Grandchildren's grandchildren will have to pay back.

They impeached him over nothing, twice, and are trumping up charges to try to keep him off the ballot. They are utterly terrified of the man, which makes me want to vote for him that much more.

Oh, yeah, baby... I'm going to vote for you so hard...you like that, don't you? Getting voted hard, like you've never been voted for before.

It's getting harder and harder to mock current political events when they are already so fucking unbelievable.

Clinton's campaign fabricates evidence - the head of the FBI uses subversion to leak information to the press - a few commie talk show hosts begin to strawman the idea that a guy is a racist...
...even though he was a fucking icon to the same ccommunity just a few years prior

BAM

Countless now, are the intellectuals, the virtuous, the self-righteous, and the useful idiots who can't wait to talk about how terrible he has always been based on information that has long since been proven to be fabricated and untrue. All the while refusing to admit that most of the reasons they lean on to justify hating the guy that have since been "debunked"

I wonder what it must be like to be an astrophysicist who is forced to carry on the myth that the moon is made of green cheese because your woke overlords have already declared that the approved narrative is still based on a "moon is green cheese" paradigm. I wonder because THAT is the framework of the liberal agenda in this fucking country.

Anyway, now that the Super Ball LVIIIII commercials are over, we can all show solidarity by going out and buying a commemorative Tyler Swift Football bat so the proceeds can help fund Obama's fourth term...
...as long as it isn't Trump - I heard he's a racist that pays to have hookers pee on him while he eats his overcooked strip steak with ketchup.

This country doesn't need another well-done steak eating POTUS we need more cackling, cheese pizza eating, stuttering, ice cream slurping, coke addicted, ho' chasing, hair sniffing, kid touching degenerates roaming the halls of power...

I'm still looking for this Joe Biden KFC video that I keep hearing about - the family leftist has ensured me it is a deep fake but damn - I gotta see the whole thing before I can make an ill informed decision.

Graph should have the bottom 80% rather than 95%, because that top income quintile is still paying probably 90% of the taxes. That would include individuals and households over about $150 grand/yr if i remember correctly, not exactly rich....

My income for 2023 was a modest $67k, with a few dependents my effective tax rate was still around 0%. I still pay into SS and Medicare/mecicaid etc. but you get the point. My untaxed VA benefits keep me afloat.

...Countless now, are the intellectuals, the virtuous, the self-righteous, and the useful idiots who can't wait to talk about how terrible he has always been based on information that has long since been proven to be fabricated and untrue. All the while refusing to admit that most of the reasons they lean on to justify hating the guy that have since been "debunked"

I wonder what it must be like to be an astrophysicist who is forced to carry on the myth that the moon is made of green cheese because your woke overlords have already declared that the approved narrative is still based on a "moon is green cheese" paradigm. I wonder because THAT is the framework of the liberal agenda in this fucking country.

Who is fact checking the fact checkers?? Hopefully not the same people policing the police, because then were fucked.

Back