Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I reject pretty much anything that comes out of joy reids pie hole because of that type of nonsense. Just like those silly bitches on the view - they operate an approved-message-echo-chamber and would start championing the cause of flat-earth science if Donald Trump or one of his supporters spoke favorably about large, rounded astronomical bodies.

I reject pretty much anything that comes out of joy reids pie hole because of that type of nonsense. Just like those silly bitches on the view - they operate an approved-message-echo-chamber and would start championing the cause of flat-earth science if Donald Trump or one of his supporters spoke favorably about large, rounded astronomical bodies.

Honestly, I love reading her stuff, and that of MSNBC, Keith Olbermann, etc. They bring a little joy to my life (no pun intended). I never get mad, they always make me laugh. So yeah, I reject it, but I always want to hear it.

Trump gave the black boys club $999,999.99.

Reid: "Well, Trump is a racist because he didn't give them a million dollars."

As long as he doesn't piss his pants while not shielded by the podium or fall asleep in the middle of a sentence, his performance will be sold across the Media Political Complex as nothing short of a master piece.
He's sharp, he's focused, and he's on point.

Sure, it may have looked like he tried to shake hands with the ghost of Christmas past - but you can't see the same things he can see...
...because he's sharp, he's focused, and he's on point.

And How MAGA extremists are trying to destroy our democracy 🎻🙄
Definitely! I can't believe I forgot that one. :D

I'll be enjoying a drink with the show anyway. Biden's attempt to look and talk tough will be the funniest thing on TV tonight. I especially get a kick out of his yelling and whispering at MAGA while he squints. Pure gold.
Heck yeah brother! Chortle at the squints. I've refused to watch the kid sniffers addresses, so I've missed out on the squints.

As long as he doesn't piss his pants while not shielded by the podium or fall asleep in the middle of a sentence, his performance will be sold across the Media Political Complex as nothing short of a master piece.
He's sharp, he's focused, and he's on point.

Sure, it may have looked like he tried to shake hands with the ghost of Christmas past - but you can't see the same things he can see...
...because he's sharp, he's focused, and he's on point.

According to CNN this morning he was sharp, focused and on point.

Back