Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

According to CNN this morning he was sharp, focused and on point.

It's never just CNN - its ALL of them... President Biden asks pertinent questions - he cares about minute details - he is very engaging - he is details oriented - he does more in an hour than most people can do all day - and he is mentally sharp.

I cant remember where I first saw it - but his handlers have shifted Joe's approach to defending his very visible and very public cognitive decline from the old "just watch me" approach to the new and improved, "just listen to my supporters vouch for me"

And for fuck sake - if he gets his way, we will finally return to the days when you got 12 ounces of Yooho for your money instead of just 10 ounces of Yooho...
...shrinkflation is the Orange Mans fault. Joe has created over 300 million jobs since he took office

On a very positive note - for the first time in almost a decade - Mitt Romney actually talked bad about a democrat instead of choosing to bash his fellow republicans when he referred to this rambling word salad as "the same old liberal playbook"
...so there's that - please join me in a sarcastic golf clap on the teeny weeny itsy bitsy spark from Mittens

***golf clap***

Vote Early, Vote Often
Biden/Harris in 2024, 2028, and 2032
...lets finish the job

Last edited:
Twitter has been HI-lareous. Half of them think that was the best SOTU of all time, a modern day sermon at the mount, he is making SCOTUS shake in their shoes. The other half are saying he did his angry old man shaking his fist at the sky thing. I am sure it did not help that instead of saying "Laken Riley", he said "Lincoln Riley", unless, of course, he meant to bring up the Univ of Southern Cal football coach.

It will always be like that - half of the US thought when Pelosi tore up her copy of Trumps SOTU speech that it was the finest moment in the history of democracy - a strong woman standing up to a tyrant - bold and unafraid all hail to Madam Speaker
The other half thought she should have been tossed in the Potomac for one of the worst partisan displays of disrespect for the office of the POTUS ever imagined

Attachments

• IMG_3363.jpeg
    IMG_3363.jpeg
    460.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sen Katie Britt's (R) response was ridiculous too. It was so dramatic and over produced it looked like an SNL skit.

I believe it was an SNL skit on Saturday. I did not see her response. Word on the street was Ramaswathy (sp?) was supposed to do and the GOP changed their mind at the last minute. Epic fail on their part.

... it looked like an SNL skit.

Saturday Night Live took to the airwaves in 1975.
The left wing group "Weather Underground" bombed the US State Departments main office in 1975.
The left wing group "New World Liberation Front" attacked Pillar Point with Pipe Bombs.
Daylights Savings started two months early in response to the energy crisis.
Bill Gates founded microsoft
The fall of Saigon
Jimmy Hoffa went missing
President Ford pardoned Robert E. Lee
The Boston Red Sox blew game seven of the World Series
Travis Walton was abducted by aliens.
Ronald Reagan - the original Democrat turned Make America Great Again guy - ran against Gerald Ford in the primaries.
Congress investigated abuses by a three letter government agency
The President fell on the stairs of Air Force 1

...its almost like everything since SNL skits became a thing have been nothing more than a continuous string of SNL skits

Meanwhile in New York …

FDNY boss hunts down staffers who booed NY AG Letitia James, cheered for Trump at promotion ceremony

‪Check out the docs…especially the quoted: “We want the members to come forward. They will come to HQ to be educated why their behavior is unacceptable.”

I fuckin knew that was coming!!

Doesn't matter though, FDNY union and guys will stand up for themselves. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when some of these guys get "called to the office".

If that's your artifact, I respectfully suggest you find less immature videos. Unless that Special Ed class is your point or something?
Just double-checking in case you weren't being sarcastic - did you see Scarlett Johansson giving a monologue in the video you watched?

If not, you may have been watching a different video than @Kraut783 posted.

Yeah, it was the SNL Scarlet Johansson skit...it was the only vid i found that had the while skit....sorry if it skipped to something else...I don't have tik tok...

Wow. I do not know where that comment came from. At all.

@Kraut783 I apologize. I have no clue where that came from. I can't explain why my post is there, I clearly made it, but I have no idea why.

That was a very asshole thing for me to post and I'm at a loss as to why it is there.

I'm an idiot and I'm sorry.

Back