Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Wow. I do not know where that comment came from. At all.

@Kraut783 I apologize. I have no clue where that came from. I can't explain why my post is there, I clearly made it, but I have no idea why.

That was a very asshole thing for me to post and I'm at a loss as to why it is there.

I'm an idiot and I'm sorry.
No worries AWP !

Wow. I do not know where that comment came from. At all.

@Kraut783 I apologize. I have no clue where that came from. I can't explain why my post is there, I clearly made it, but I have no idea why.

That was a very asshole thing for me to post and I'm at a loss as to why it is there.

I'm an idiot and I'm sorry.

Blink three times if you're being held hostage... ;-)

...politics - it just fucks up everything !!

I feel like I should post some sarcastic shit to try and get a cheap laugh out of the last few posts - but - that wouldn't really surprise any of you now - would it?

WOULD IT !?!

biden/harris 2024 - 2028 - 2032
finish the job

...and you'll get more chips and bigger candy bars

No worries AWP !

Thank you, but I still have no idea why it is there. I did it, I'm not using the stupid "I was hacked" defense found in celebrity circles, but I don't know why or how it is there. Zero, no clue, no context for me to make a post like that, nada. Did I somehow misunderstand something? Copy-paste something? Think I was typing elsewhere? I don't fucking know and that really bothers me. I'm an asshole, just not THAT asshole, and I'm genuinely at a loss here.

Thank you, but I still have no idea why it is there. I did it, I'm not using the stupid "I was hacked" defense found in celebrity circles, but I don't know why or how it is there. Zero, no clue, no context for me to make a post like that, nada. Did I somehow misunderstand something? Copy-paste something? Think I was typing elsewhere? I don't fucking know and that really bothers me. I'm an asshole, just not THAT asshole, and I'm genuinely at a loss here.
Sometimes I've had a situation where I start a draft post and don't post it, and it shows up later when I go to respond to a different post in the same thread.

Honestly it was so out of character I think it bothers you far more than any of us. We just read it and thought 'not like him' and moved along.

Honestly it was so out of character I think it bothers you far more than any of us. We just read it and thought 'not like him' and moved along.

I LOL'ed at that post - for the same reason - I thought about opening up Microsoft word and wondered - if I retyped that post and then backward engineered the font - that it might turn out to be something that had been typed in something like an "Evan Williams Bottled in Bond Font" and then ran through a tri-graph as some sort of secret message...

Odd posts on ANY internet message board should never be taken too seriously - or personally - otherwise many of us would end up in a straight jacket.

Attachments

• rick-james-cocaine.gif
    rick-james-cocaine.gif
    60.5 KB · Views: 7
She does have rockin tits. Her message kinda falls flat though, very let them eat cake-ish. Similar message from a LGTBBQ politician from Virginia. He was making a joke about the price of peanut butter.

To a layperson, it seems like Hollywood and DC are openly mocking people for noticing that prices are up and that our money doesn't go as far. All while spending on migrants and forced diversity is going through the roof. Meanwhile our infrastructure and military decay. It's almost like they're mocking us.

Last edited:
Has anybody taken a good look at RFK Jr.? He talks a big game about the border and bringing the troops home from around the world. I'm not too sure about what any of that will actually look like. More diplomacy in Central and South America, diplomacy with Russia to end Ukraine by taking our strategic missiles out of Europe, but then what?

In an ideal world, we could just stop the forever wars and re-invest in infrastructure and healthcare. A quick look around tells me we have a country full of lazy slobs, and an uncertain world to deal with. There should be alternatives to the two parties, and Trump could be too polarizing to get a single thing done. IDK. Some of what he says seems like "peace in our time" and we all know how that really goes.

Has anybody taken a good look at RFK Jr.? He talks a big game about the border and bringing the troops home from around the world. I'm not too sure about what any of that will actually look like. More diplomacy in Central and South America, diplomacy with Russia to end Ukraine by taking our strategic missiles out of Europe, but then what?

In an ideal world, we could just stop the forever wars and re-invest in infrastructure and healthcare. A quick look around tells me we have a country full of lazy slobs, and an uncertain world to deal with. There should be alternatives to the two parties, and Trump could be too polarizing to get a single thing done. IDK. Some of what he says seems like "peace in our time" and we all know how that really goes.

Grandiose emotional positions play well for votes but tend to fail in the real world RFK Jr. has a slightly better chance than I do at the White House. "Bring the troops home" sounds like a great idea, but isn't practical. He's preying on emotion.

Grandiose emotional positions play well for votes but tend to fail in the real world RFK Jr. has a slightly better chance than I do at the White House. "Bring the troops home" sounds like a great idea, but isn't practical. He's preying on emotion.
I'll vote for you.

I want a cabinet seat.

Back