Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Well played
Thanks Box! :D

I kind of think there is only the one type.
Ahh... the memories. :ROFLMAO:

Tbs Working Late GIF by Wrecked

Maybe I'm the idiot here, but as much as @R.Caerbannog and I have sparred I'd accept his vote counting. To my core I think if he was given access to raw data, physical data, "shit in front of him" data he'd accept the results.

We'll have Rabbit count the votes.
Maybe I'm the idiot here, but as much as @R.Caerbannog and I have sparred I'd accept his vote counting. To my core I think if he was given access to raw data, physical data, "shit in front of him" data he'd accept the results.
By data are we talking about non-air gapped systems that can have software and data tabulations re-written in real time? Or are we covering up windows so people can't see what's going on? Are mysterious suicides, via hanging and shotgun off the table?

Oh! What about the now missing video, of obese ham planets, bringing in ballots in rolley travel suitcases and scanning them in Fulton Georgia? :ROFLMAO:

Death of shot Clinton aide with Epstein ties found tied to tree ruled suicide — despite no gun at scene

1720282891235.png

Holy shit, they're gonna make Kamala President! :ROFLMAO:

1720284071213.png

Last edited:
God damn it. God fucking damn it. I extend a bit of an olive branch and you turn it into your usual crazy as fuck conspiracy shit show. I gave you credit for intellectual honesty and you went full Rabbit.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
My brother in Christ, it's not a conspiracy theory. Something funny happened last election and we're all paying the price for it. As for extending an olive branch, have you heard yourself sometimes? Half the time I don't know if you're joking or serious. ;-)

You've literally derailed a thread discussing child trafficking, by talking about beer and pizza. If you don't take yourself seriously how can I?

Dems better hope this is after the baby daddy gets back from buying milk, bread, and cigarettes. :ROFLMAO:
While I am sure unintentional and just meant in fun, this seems kinda racist. I would be very grateful if you (and everyone else) would attempt to be self aware of these types of comments; especially in the more serious threads.

This board is very public and left unchecked, it could be thought by potential new members that such posts are both acceptable and encouraged here.

Thank you.

Back