Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Honestly, most of the mentorship and SOF specific discussion is on Reddit these days. There it is pretty specific, political discussions are not allowed. Reddit has basically replaced message boards like this for niche topics.

I follow Aaron (Love) and his guys because they just put out cool content. There's a Marine-centric podcast, A to B, that uses a variety of social media. "Forums" like this move at glacial speed compared to some other modes of technology and I am amazed watching these guys manipulate it (not in a bad way). It's like watching a conductor of an orchestra.

I follow Aaron (Love) and his guys because they just put out cool content. There's a Marine-centric podcast, A to B, that uses a variety of social media. "Forums" like this move at glacial speed compared to some other modes of technology and I am amazed watching these guys manipulate it (not in a bad way). It's like watching a conductor of an orchestra.
I've seen him in ads the pop up on my social media--very cool.

If you stroke his ego more, he might let you touch the hair. lol

Watching Joe Biden succumb to old age is heartbreaking. I’m not a fan but he’s a person that for many years has devoted himself to this country. Harris is awful for this country but is Joe doing more harm right now than if she were the POTUS? I tend to think so.
Zero sympathy for the bastard.
He runs a crime family, no different than a cartel or mafia family.

Fuck him.

Watching Joe Biden succumb to old age is heartbreaking. I’m not a fan but he’s a person that for many years has devoted himself to this country. Harris is awful for this country but is Joe doing more harm right now than if she were the POTUS? I tend to think so.

This is a great comment.

If you stroke his ego more, he might let you touch the hair. lol
The new love emote truly is perfect for this.

RE: Joe, I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes for them to stick with him or boot him for Harris. Harris might be slightly less embarrassing on stage, but the election is right around the corner and I don't think either of them has much hope of beating Trump.

I get that, partly. But cognitive decline and dementia are awful and if I was in his family I'd be pissed to see him like this in public.

Except they benefit from his continued residence at 1600 PA. Jill Biden "Getting ready for the G7" tweet puts this perfectly into perspective. She won't let go of the WH without a fight...however dirty.

I think every single president and their family profits in some way, whether it's financial, reputational, endorsements, whatever. I just think it's the nature of the position. But some presidents and families have been extraordinarily unethical and immoral to the point of probably illegal and generally it is given a pass. What really burns my breeches about it is that I can't get the same thing, which makes the president and the family almost royalty and untouchable. Which I believe is in part what we fought a war over.

Is anyone gonna bring up “Project 2025” in this election thread? Or want to discuss it?

A few highlights:

Ending marriage equality.(545-581)
Mandatory Christian beliefs taught in public school’s(319)
Using public taxpayer money for private Christian schools.(319)
Ban contraceptives.(449)
End birthright citizenship.(133)

https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

Using public taxpayer money for private Christian schools
I live directly across from a private catholic school and consider myself a christian. I see and know its happening and I do not support it. My kids both graduated public schools and are both now college educated, productive members of society. If you want your kids to attend private schools, you pay for it.

The biggest problem with P2025 is most people don't know about the agenda and the two sides talking about it tend to be the fringes of both parties. One day the majority of Americans are going to wake up in a world they do not want, but allowed to happen through their own intellectual and political laziness.

I'm Conservative and P2025 terrifies me because I can easily get behind some facets, but others are flat anti-American.

Is anyone gonna bring up “Project 2025” in this election thread? Or want to discuss it?

A few highlights:

Ending marriage equality.(545-581)
Mandatory Christian beliefs taught in public school’s(319)
Using public taxpayer money for private Christian schools.(319)
Ban contraceptives.(449)
End birthright citizenship.(133)

https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

I mean. We can bring up random non-profits, but what does this have to do with the actual election and candidates?

Back