Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Sen Clyborn (sp?) D-SC, (the guy who saved Biden's campaign) said it's Joe/Kamala or Kamala/Someone, or the black vote stays home.
That fact they're using this as a threat, goes to show how dysfunctional the liberal black community is. Lyndon B Johnson is rolling in grave with laughter right now.

While I am sure unintentional and just meant in fun, this seems kinda racist. I would be very grateful if you (and everyone else) would attempt to be self aware of these types of comments; especially in the more serious threads.

This board is very public and left unchecked, it could be thought by potential new members that such posts are both acceptable and encouraged here.

Thank you.
I hear you. That said, if you decide to google the per capita rate of single black mothers prepare to be surprised. Also, if we get another summer of looting and arson are we going to have to self censor again? Cause some people got really touchy feely the last time the liberal black community lost it's mind over a crackhead.

You know... cities were burned, historic monuments destroyed, and Americans murdered in cold blood. Not to mention the looting and race grifting that occurred.

1720326600066.png

I hear you. That said, if you decide to google the per capita rate of single black mothers prepare to be surprised. Also, if we get another summer of looting and arson are we going to have to self censor again? Cause some people got really touchy feely the last time the liberal black community lost it's mind over a crackhead.

You know... cities were burned, historic monuments destroyed, and Americans murdered in cold blood. Not to mention the looting and race grifting that occurred.
All of what you say may-or-may-not be true, but this board has the mission of supporting future, current and hopeful Military members with an interest in an SOF career first…everything else second; to include my beloved ‘dot thread’.

Before the year-long plus blackout, there was serious debate amongst the forum owner and the staff at that time to ‘wipe and ban’ any and all discussion of politics and religion on the forum. We were significantly more active with new members compared to now, and those threads (Pol &Rel ) were not only taking up bandwidth from the staff, but the arguments, accusations and insults were causing incredible relationship damage between very long time and respected members (to include some staff members).

It is not lost on me (and I’m sure many here) that a number of the forum ‘regulars’ stopped logging in and posting when the site came back online. In some of those cases, I know for an absolute fact it is directly related to the sting felt from political discourse here. That is a loss not just to the forum community as a whole, but also to the new members who come here seeking answers and not finding the SME that perhaps they would have back-in-the-day.

The insults were not only directed at each other, but also directed at the supporters of a specific position; when people care about a point, insulting the supporters of that point can be considered just as bad as a personal insult. It got ugly. Behind the scenes it was uglier than some of you could ever imagine; much of it is buried in some of the threads here, including this one. Some was so vile and triggering that ‘we’ deleted it to get conversations back on track.

Nobody knows that more than I. From my rooftop and the help of a good scope I could (and did) pretty much watch that city burn. I viewed on the TV as the Mayor and the Governor froze in panic and directed the surrender of a police precinct; they let the looters overrun and destroy it. I listened as an elected Muslim Representative in my state said about 9/11: “Some people did something”. Car jackings are so out of control (and continually done by the same group) that I do everything I can do avoid going into the city I once loved.

Of course I’m angry, pissed, and sometimes afraid, but I will forever believe that we cannot lower ourselves to their level; it is one of the reasons I am so disappointed and disillusioned with the Republican Party. I used to take pride in the belief that ‘we’ walked the high road and were not so easily offended, quick to throw an insult or triggered as our more left leaning citizens; that is just not the case anymore. Sad really.

I say all that to say this, many here probably agree with some of what you say. (Admittedly myself included from time-to-time), but you present your opinions in such a way that they smells like a shit-sandwich peppered with derogatory words and slang (especially true in the The self identity thread. ) that it is can be difficult to want to publicly support or engage with you.

You are obviously a pretty smart, and well researched dude; I may question the quality and accuracy of some of the info you post a ‘facts’, but I believe that you believe it. All I’m asking is that you (and everyone who posts) attempt to make your points without the over-the-top disparaging comments.

As this election looms, this thread is going to get significantly more active, and as a staff of 1, a repeat of 2020 is simply not an option.

l3V0wkQ2KKcAeW8Cs.webp

All of what you say may-or-may-not be true, but this board has the mission of supporting future, current and hopeful Military members with an interest in an SOF career first…everything else second; to include my beloved ‘dot thread’.

Before the year-long plus blackout, there was serious debate amongst the forum owner and the staff at that time to ‘wipe and ban’ any and all discussion of politics and religion on the forum. We were significantly more active with new members compared to now, and those threads (Pol &Rel ) were not only taking up bandwidth from the staff, but the arguments, accusations and insults were causing incredible relationship damage between very long time and respected members (to include some staff members).

It is not lost on me (and I’m sure many here) that a number of the forum ‘regulars’ stopped logging in and posting when the site came back online. In some of those cases, I know for an absolute fact it is directly related to the sting felt from political discourse here. That is a loss not just to the forum community as a whole, but also to the new members who come here seeking answers and not finding the SME that perhaps they would have back-in-the-day.

The insults were not only directed at each other, but also directed at the supporters of a specific position; when people care about a point, insulting the supporters of that point can be considered just as bad as a personal insult. It got ugly. Behind the scenes it was uglier than some of you could ever imagine; much of it is buried in some of the threads here, including this one. Some was so vile and triggering that ‘we’ deleted it to get conversations back on track.
Thank you for the cohesive and well written response. I appreciate it and liked the post because of that.

I absolutely agree with you on the sites mission. It's here to help cultivate the next batch of SF hopefuls and share the knowledge of the older generation. That said, the people that come here tend to be a bit smarter than the average bear. When you have people in the community pushing a false agenda, that others know is untrue, you tend to get pushback.

Have you considered that the loss of people and talent here was due to politically correct lies being passed off as truth? For example. The DoD saying that men and women would be held up to the same standards in Combat Arms, Ranger School, and Selection. The debacle of how service members changing their gender was going to make us stronger. How unnatural sexual preferences and unions wouldn't affect the mission or readiness. During "the summer of love", we even had generals pushing political correctness; where if you didn't toe the line on this manufactured insanity you were a threat.

How'd that turn out? How's retention and recruiting? :(

Point is, you can't lie to the newbies and expect them to follow you. You also can't pressure your SME's to lie either. That's what ultimately caused the schism here and some of you getting your collective dicks slapped. Some let their ego's disrupt the exchange of information and supplanted it with politically correct "truths". Hence the fallout.

Nobody knows that more than I. From my rooftop and the help of a good scope I could (and did) pretty much watch that city burn. I viewed on the TV as the Mayor and the Governor froze in panic and directed the surrender of a police precinct; they let the looters overrun and destroy it. I listened as an elected Muslim Representative in my state said about 9/11: “Some people did something”. Car jackings are so out of control (and continually done by the same group) that I do everything I can do avoid going into the city I once loved.

Of course I’m angry, pissed, and sometimes afraid, but I will forever believe that we cannot lower ourselves to their level; it is one of the reasons I am so disappointed and disillusioned with the Republican Party. I used to take pride in the belief that ‘we’ walked the high road and were not so easily offended, quick to throw an insult or triggered as our more left leaning citizens; that is just not the case anymore. Sad really.
I'm going to be frank. You are literally under attack. Your way of life and your children's way of life is under attack. Yet you still cling to political correctness. You're not going to reason with a mob of ideologically compromised individuals. That mob is a tool of the political elite in your area and has more protections than you as a citizen.

As for why... well, you get what you tolerate. I get Minnesotan's have a certain culture, but coddling a demographic that refuses to assimilate is what has led to this. There are rules and customs, both written and unwritten, that must be abided by for an advanced society to function. If I were a betting man, I'd say that someone obscured that bit of information. Whether this was done to purposefully sabotage you I don't know, but I can guess.

I say all that to say this, many here probably agree with some of what you say. (Admittedly myself included from time-to-time), but you present your opinions in such a way that they smells like a shit-sandwich peppered with derogatory words and slang (especially true in the The self identity thread. ) that it is can be difficult to want to publicly support or engage with you.

You are obviously a pretty smart, and well researched dude; I may question the quality and accuracy of some of the info you post a ‘facts’, but I believe that you believe it. All I’m asking is that you (and everyone who posts) attempt to make your points without the over-the-top disparaging comments.

As this election looms, this thread is going to get significantly more active, and as a staff of 1, a repeat of 2020 is simply not an option.
Thank you, I appreciate the sentiment and see your logic. That said, I'm not trying to make friends. Part of me being here was to try and support the community and find a way to get back in the fight in a support role. Didn't realize it would end up with the family being targeted and having to cut ties. Now, I'm just here to call a spade a spade.

As for "the self identity thread", those are people that have been chemically and surgically mutilated by "health professionals". While I feel sadness that our youth and citizens have fallen for this delusion, I refuse to acknowledge that insanity as normal.

Last edited:
After immunity ruling, actress from ‘Orange is the New Black’ tells Biden to assassinate Trump: ‘Take him out'

OK, so the only reason I know who this woman is, is because I binge-watched "Orange is the New Black" several years ago.

1720389193786.png

Nonetheless, this person has a platform, with followers, some of whom will be influenced by what she has to say. And this is just one person.

And this is not OK:
"Joe, you now have the right to take that b---h Trump out," she said in a recent Instagram video after the Supreme Court ruled on a limited presidential immunity for actions taken in one's official capacity as president. "Take him out, Joe. If he was Hitler, and this was 1940, you’d take him out. Well, he is Hitler. And this is 1940. Take him the f--- out! Blow him up. Blow him up or they’ll blow us up. Facts."

In her video she condemned the Supreme Court, referring to Justice Clarence Thomas as "Clarence ‘Uncle’ Thomas."

She also added in the caption to the video, "F--- TRUMP! F--- the GOP. F--- YOU ANTI DEMOCRACY A-------!! It’s all out war now. They will destroy us. They only want power… like all tyrants. F--- THEM!!!"

Yep, nothing says "democracy" like a call to murder your political opponents!! Great work, leftists.

Honestly, most of the mentorship and SOF specific discussion is on Reddit these days. There it is pretty specific, political discussions are not allowed. Reddit has basically replaced message boards like this for niche topics.

Honestly, most of the mentorship and SOF specific discussion is on Reddit these days. There it is pretty specific, political discussions are not allowed. Reddit has basically replaced message boards like this for niche topics.

This is 100% how it goes now. The army/national guard/green beret/etc subreddits were all pretty active before the blackout on this site, but have completely taken over since then.

I come here for the unique perspectives some of the members can provide, and because it let's me have a view outside of my echo chambers.

After immunity ruling, actress from ‘Orange is the New Black’ tells Biden to assassinate Trump: ‘Take him out'

OK, so the only reason I know who this woman is, is because I binge-watched "Orange is the New Black" several years ago.

View attachment 45208

Nonetheless, this person has a platform, with followers, some of whom will be influenced by what she has to say. And this is just one person.

And this is not OK:

Pfft - she probably wears boxer shorts with dick holes in them

10 PRINT "Thread Reopened"
20 PRINT
30 PRINT "There is value in having discussion around this election"
40 PRINT
50 PRINT "5 posts were deleted"
60 PRINT
70 PRINT "Please be cool”
80 IF you find your post deleted or a 24 hour timeout from the thread THAN that means you were not being cool OR post did not stay on topic of thread
90 GOSUB 100
100 PRINT "Be respectful and constructive!"
110 RETURN

Back