Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I didn't take agenda 2025 seriously when I heard about it. Just wont.fly and thats that.

Trump being pro abortion (at least before) and working to keep the issue a matter of State's rights was the right move. Abortion and gun rights are not like slavery. They are not a civil rights issue that needs to be regulated federally IMO.

NY and Cali can have all the fruity gun laws ( and lower homicide rates 🙄) they want. They also should have 0 say over Kansas or S. Carolina. I believe we can stay together as a nation by breaking apart by state, and not letting the whole system come crashing down over disagreements.

You heard it here first: it'll be a publicity stunt or skewed that way.

If it was a shot, how was background citizens not hit?

Crazy video. Plus, video shows Trump standing, surrounded by SS.

I'm not EP but you'd think, SS would not allow any part of Trump to be shown, holding his fist up, or am I wrong?

You heard it here first: it'll be a publicity stunt or skewed that way.

If it was a shot, how was background citizens not hit?

Crazy video. Plus, video shows Trump standing, surrounded by SS.

I'm not EP but you'd think, SS would not allow any part of Trump to be shown, holding his fist up, or am I wrong?
Yeah dude…I was very confused by this, too. There were a LOT of rounds going off, nobody behind him hit?

On the mic you can hear him say, “wait…wait…wait…”…and then they waited…for the near perfect publicity moment and photo (see my pic on prior page).

Then I paused and decided that I need to believe that the U.S. Secret Service is not participating in anything like that.

Instead I am going to believe that the SS waited too damn long to get him off the stage and this all just goes to show that when the Civil War happens, most liberals cannot shoot for shit.

Back