Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Some reports are advising more than one counter sniper hit the suspect....so, the round count is not going to be accurate until we hear the after action report
I'm just counting the shots I heard on the mike. Seven had impact close enough to the mikes. The eight one, before hearing "shooter down", didn't seem to have one. I am basing my info on a video though.

This is the completely predictable result of years of leftist agitprop. If you believe that Trump=Hitler and "with fear for our democracy," I mean, why WOULDN'T you try to kill someone like that? The Left owns this.
So many social media comments are exactly that. "Why wouldn't you want Hitler dead?"

Smoking Jesus titty cinnamon...I am one smart motherfucker.

Props, you did call and I remember that post...

Motherfuckers are on Reddit and Insta saying it was staged and crisis actors..

Never underestimate the voting public...

Even my daughter was going down that path until I explained ballistics and a proper false flag wouldn't run the risk of harming their guy. You shoot people around him, you blast the podium for the visual of bullet strikes and flying wood, you don't try to nick someone's ear.

The people calling this staged with absolute self-certainty is wild.

Motherfuckers are on Reddit and Insta saying it was staged and crisis actors..

Never underestimate the voting public...
Comment below in no way directed at Mara or BlackSmoke:

…and just so everyone is on the same page…posts in this thread that even remotely insinuate that this was a staged event will be deleted.

The people calling this staged with absolute self-certainty is wild.

My current favorite one was somebody on the conservative reddit convinced that this was a false flag operation so the "UN and WEF can say we need to be saved from ourselves and send in peacekeepers to take us over for the globalists."

The problem with people getting so deep into conspiracy holes is that everything has to be a conspiracy.

I’ve watched that video over-and-over again. Difficult to tell…but if the red-headed ‘witness’ is correct, that whole f’ing detail should be fired.

What does it say about our country...forget the attempt, WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT OUR COUNTRY to have the most coherent story of the day recounted by a ginger in a fucking visor? That guy's hair too...we couldn't find a crisis actor for THAT interview?

Back