Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

It was determined many years prior ( and reaffirmed with @ShadowSpear not long ago ) that there are plenty of places on the internet to find photos of dead and bloodied terrorrists and attempted assassins. Just not on this board. I’ve deleted them quite a few time in the past few minutes…

Let's see them spin it as a Christian right wing fundamentalist assault....

The spin room dream scenario would be for some anti-abortion guy taking it out on Trump for his "leave it to the states" approach. Hits all the tropes needed.

In all likelihood, it's someone deranged and stupid. I'm sure we'll know more soon.

My current favorite one was somebody on the conservative reddit convinced that this was a false flag operation so the "UN and WEF can say we need to be saved from ourselves and send in peacekeepers to take us over for the globalists."

The problem with people getting so deep into conspiracy holes is that everything has to be a conspiracy.

Just like the lefties are going "false flag."

Listen, I've seen Shooter and In The Line Of Fire. I know what's up.
Have you seen some of my acquaintances who passed the Twitter Bar Exam?

Question I know very little about guns would a smaller caliber bullet have less ability to
Listen, I've seen Shooter and In The Line Of Fire. I know what's up.
Exactly. My years of training in the brutal campaigns of Call of Duty have taught me that if I hold my breath while aiming a sniper rifle, it's a headshot guaranteed. Obviously, the shooter didn't hold his breath.

Last edited:
Back