Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Yeah dude…I was very confused by this, too. There were a LOT of rounds going off, nobody behind him hit?

On the mic you can hear him say, “wait…wait…wait…”…and then they waited…for the near perfect publicity moment and photo (see my pic on prior page).

Then I paused and decided that I need to believe that the U.S. Secret Service is not participating in anything like that.

Instead I am going to believe that the SS waited too damn long to get him off the stage and this all just goes to show that when the Civil War happens, most liberals cannot shoot for shit.

I have seen unconfirmed report that someone in the audience was hit.

I wonder if why they stopped when he yelled "wait" is if he had another injury that they did not get with the initial assessment or if he was having another issue.

Teddy Roosevelt moment, they just made him 100x stronger. Shot placement is extremely important when hunting dangerous game. You get one chance, then he eats you, who's on the menu now? The optics are solid gold

The pundits and politicians are going to stick their foot in their mouths in 5 4 3 2 1...go!

I have seen unconfirmed report that someone in the audience was hit.

I wonder if why they stopped when he yelled "wait" is if he had another injury that they did not get with the initial assessment or if he was having another issue.

Last thing I have seen is one Trump supported dead, and one critically injured....plus shooter dead

What'd they try to shoot him with to only nic his ear? A .22?

Somebody find out where Hinckley is at.

Cheap joke aside, shits not good. The band-aids been pulled off now, so we'll see if we have retaliatory events/continued attempts.

Picture/video of the shooter's body+position is going around. Looks like he was on top of a connex-like building, hard to tell how far away from the stage.

How the fuck the USSS let a location with eyelines like that go unsecured is insane.
Reports on IG say about 150m. There are several profiles with the google map location and the grid loc.

Smoking Jesus titty cinnamon...I am one smart motherfucker.

Yeah dude…I was very confused by this, too. There were a LOT of rounds going off, nobody behind him hit?

On the mic you can hear him say, “wait…wait…wait…”…and then they waited…for the near perfect publicity moment and photo (see my pic on prior page).

Then I paused and decided that I need to believe that the U.S. Secret Service is not participating in anything like that.

Instead I am going to believe that the SS waited too damn long to get him off the stage and this all just goes to show that when the Civil War happens, most liberals cannot shoot for shit.
You sound like the rabbit bro :ROFLMAO::p. Check out the video video below, they didn't. Shooting starts around 8:36. President Trump is shot at 3 time, he clutches his ear, and ducks. The Secret service then dogpiles on him and he is shot at 4 more times.

In about 20-30 seconds another shot is heard and ten seconds after that you can hear someone say "shooter is down" around 9:23. As they're trying to get him up from under pile, Trump is trying to get his shoes back on 9:37. You can even hear him saying, "let me get my shoes on". They are able to get him up and the pic happens.

Reason you can hear this is the mikes were left on. So you get a play by play of what's going on.
- total of seven shots
- three shots before Trump hits the ground (8:36 - 8:39)
- SS dogpiles him (8:39 - 8:41)
- 4 more shots (8:40 - 8:43) (two aimed and two snap shots)
- time lapse (8:44 - 8:50)
- one shot heard in background (8:51 - 8:53)
- SS killing shooter (before 9:18)
- group undoing dogpile to get Trump back on feet
- Trump raises fist in defiance
- SS forces hasty exit

Add on: Before anyone asks, I'm not autistic.
2nd add on: Went back and re-watched, added times from video.
3rd add on: Added more times. Did not count final shot as part of seven, as I did not hear impact.

Last edited:
Bush came to Hood and did a speech in front of 1st Cav Division HQ. Connexes stacked 4 high all around the parade ground, higher than the 3 story barracks roofs across the street.

At a min, could of had a bullet proof glass shielded podium.

Back