Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

The only existential threat that fucking dude posed was the very real possibility that he would cut in line at the fucking Krispy Kreme.
That my friends, is more than enough to justify a team of cops donning their tac gear to go out and straight fuck him up.

Fuck around, find out old man
fuck around, find out

Joe Biden in 24 - Finish the Job
Vote early, vote often

No one will convince me that he did not spend hours practicing in the mirror. Probably with a team.

I'm on Team-Ooh-Rah for that one. It probably went something like this:

-Okay boys, when they snap it, what look should I use...
...Ferrari ?
...La Tigre ?
...Blue Steel ?
-They're all good sir - lets run through them one more time.
...Ferrari ?
...La Tigre ?
...Blue Steel ?

They're all good Sir - its really hard to have fav...
...wait, I know this is crazy Mr President, but this would be the perfect time to introduce your new look!

-You mean...

-That's right Sir, when we get to Fulton County, hit them with it.

- MAGNUM; you're right young man. It's time.

- Let's do it Mr President

Are you referring to her AP interview?
The AP Interview: Harris says Trump shouldn't be an exception for Jan. 6 accountability

If so, it looks like a deliberately misconstrued soundbite of the VP speaking generally about a duty all others in her position swore to perform in a hypothetical situation, which she also doubted would occur for her.
Harris dismissed concerns about Biden’s age, 80, even though he’s widely seen as too old for office. A recent AP/NORC poll showed that 77% of Americans and 69% of Democrats think he’s too old for a second term.

Harris is next in line to the presidency, a position that increased scrutiny of her as she serves with a president who would be 86 at the end of a potential second term. Some Republican presidential hopefuls claim that a vote for Biden would really end up being a vote for Harris — and not in a good way.

“I see him every day. A substantial amount of time we spend together is in the Oval Office, where I see how his ability to understand issues and weave through complex issues in a way that no one else can to make smart and important decisions on behalf of the American people have played out,” she said. “And so I will say to you that I think the American people ultimately want to know that their president delivers. And Joe Biden delivers.”

Harris described the idea of possibly stepping into the role of president as “hypothetical” but said she was ready.

“Joe Biden is going to be fine, so that is not going to come to fruition,” she stated. “But let us also understand that every vice president — every vice president — understands that when they take the oath they must be very clear about the responsibility they may have to take over the job of being president.”

Harris added, “I’m no different.”
Lazy but clearly effective NY Post clickbait. Business as usual for our "political-media" complex! :sneaky:

Last edited:
Lazy but clearly effective NY Post clickbait. Business as usual for our "political-media" complex! :sneaky:

The NY Post is a damn joke. It's the white trash version of a normal newspaper. It's also a shortcut on my personalized Google page.

Yet...When NY Post is the only major newspaper covering the H. Biden laptop, IRS whistleblowers, and all the other "forgettable" news stories, says something even worse about our professional level MSM.

I'm not a fan of Biden.

That said, playing devil's advocate here...

I've quipped the phrase "I'm just following my orders" in varying forms in response to things I don't like doing or to add levity. For instance, when placing an order I think is obnoxious on behalf of the gf/wife. Perhaps he was making a sarcastic comment about the way the relationship works between the press and politicians.

I say this to go along with the list of five people he has written down to call on from the press pool. My guess is that there was some sort of quid pro quo with those reporters and WH staff. Avoid that question, get first dibs on future X announcement; sit on that story for one day and POTUS will call you at the presser. Right or wrong, I'd bet big on that happening often, with every politician.

Again, it could be just as bad as it looks too. An old man doing things purely because he can't think for himself. I like to hope not, but I sure don't know either way.

Again, just playing devil's advocate here.

I’ve just read a roundup of Joe Bidens presser in Hanoi. I’ve got to tune in to more of them, it’s like stopping to look at a traffic accident. WTF…some meth might at least keep him awake.

When you start talking about polytishuhns that went to school before color TV was invented its far beyond stopping to look at a traffic accident...
...its like witnessing a train wreck but in slow motion.
...over and over again

Back