Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Totally agree about distrust with the government and looking at all of these things with skepticism. No argument.

I am wanting more information before I make a judgment call on this. Something's not adding up, and it's not just that the FBI gave this old man a dirt nap.

If there is an ongoing effort to silence people who are critical of the president, I would think this guy would be example number 174. But he's not. Again, something's not adding up with this one and all I want to know are the details they're not releasing.

Its notable how the media includes "Trump Supporter" in each article title. Its clearly being used to push a narrative. Is the FBI involved in that? I wouldn't go that far but the MSM is obviously taking advantage of it.

Totally agree about distrust with the government and looking at all of these things with skepticism. No argument.

I am wanting more information before I make a judgment call on this. Something's not adding up, and it's not just that the FBI gave this old man a dirt nap.

If there is an ongoing effort to silence people who are critical of the president, I would think this guy would be example number 174. But he's not. Again, something's not adding up with this one and all I want to know are the details they're not releasing.

I agree but I'm not sure getting truth is possible anymore.

I'd like to quantify the following rant with one small caveat - NOBODY WINS HERE
- an elderly man that clearly had some mental health issues is dead and his family must now deal with the messy aftermath
- an agency that is already reeling from a increasingly growing level of public distrust just said "hold my beer"
- a blood thirsty media machine that LOVES to stir the pot is standing around this story like a band of witches over a boiling cauldron
Eye of newt and toe of frog
Wool of bat and tongue of dog
Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting
Lizard’s leg and owlet’s wing
get a spoon and take sip...

RUN THIS STORY MOTHER FUCKERS - LET 'ER RIP
- more importantly, IT IS just one more chance for an overtly corrupt group of political hacks to exploit human tragedy for campaign capitol

YEEEEE-HA MOTHER FUCKERS - FREE DIRT FOR THE CAMPAIGN TRIAL

So,
I will now foist my biased, rambling, pointless, hypocritical, partisan thoughts on those of you dumb enough to read my diatribe:

I have been interacting with various civilian law enforcement agencies since the mid 1990's and I've seen a commonality and a very recognizable attitude from almost every group I've interacted with. many of them behave the same because for the most part, the feds all go to FLETC in Glenco for their initial brainwashi....
...sorry - some of that bias bubbling up
The feds all go to FLETC in Glenco for their initial training - and they all come away with baseline standards of training and behavior. By the time they do their initial training and complete any additional agency specific training, they have all learned (or should have figured it out on their own) what should be one undeniable, inarguable truth whether it is explicitly taught or just a byproduct of common sense analysis...
-Your chances of shooting a mother fucker during high risk warrant service could very well go WAY up at those times right before and right after mother fuckers go to sleep and/or wake up. (I have no formal DOJ data to support that - just critical thinking skills and a basic knowledge of human behavior)
They ain't expecting company.
They're either tired or groggy.
They're armed - or in a position to quickly become armed.

Force your way into a house when someone is out of bed and close to a firearm, there is nearly a 100% chance that they will meet you somewhere between the front door and their initial location with a firearm that WILL be pointed at you.
Not because they hate the police.
Not because they have a partisan beef with their least favorite federal agency.
It's because they are tired and groggy and armed - and they probably think you are the boogeyman.
...and its only 6 am
And so moments after forcing your way into someones home at 6am you might expect the following exchange:
GUN...
bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang...
...reload
FREEEEEEEZE - POLICE

Because a high risk warrant entry team when confronted by an armed suspect with a gun KNOWS they are going to be cleared of any "real" charges because
...bad guy with a gun
...documented threats of violence
...pointed the gun at us
...we had a warrant

Did the 75 year old man deserve to get gunned down in what we ALL know will never be a truthfully disclosed sequence of events surrounding said shooting?
...because ongoing investigation and all that jazz

This cat was in Utah. That is a LONG way from DC - as a result, he poses no relevant threat to anyone in DC. Put him on a no fly list, and send the men in black to question him on his behavior.
If the POTUS was in or arriving in Utah - then IMMEDIATELY send the men in black to check this guy out.

Freedom of Speech is a fun thing to talk about - BUT - there is no such thing as freedom of speech.
The Bill of Government Approved Privileges is little more than an illusion.
You all know the classics:
"Yell fire in a crowded theater"
"Say bomb on an airplane"
"Declare a violent threat to certain folks"

"Fuck Around, Find Out" is funny that way. The Bill of Government Approved Privileges will be suspended over you dead body when you cross certain lines.
and we all know that
The founding fathers literally over threw their government. Then they quickly went about the business of creating some very specific laws to deal with the any group of mother fuckers that tried to over throw "THEIR" government...

Our constitution is written in the ink of 'fuck around find out' by a bunch of folks that understood the essence of fuck around find out. The founding fathers wanted to find out.
They got the itch. They got together, they made some plans, they looked at each other and said, "Ok boys, lets go find out"
Then those crazy mother fuckers commenced the initial "fuck around" stage of American history.

This crazy assed social media posting old man knew that he would eventually get a visit by some big hairy men with guns because THAT is what happens when you take selfies with your scary black firearms, ballistic helmet, and spooky looking tactical eye-wear and make very specific threats towards high ranking government officials.
- did he deserve what he got?
Verily I say to you - I think not.
But he fucked around, found out.

Were the feds REALLY concerned about this crazy old coots welfare?

Are we really supposed to be surprised that a government agency went full retard over something that a Catholic School Nun could have handled with a wooden yardstick?

That is all.
We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread posting.

Last edited:
I'd like to quantify the following rant with one small caveat - NOBODY WINS HERE
- an elderly man that clearly had some mental health issues is dead and his family must now deal with the messy aftermath
- an agency that is already reeling from a increasingly growing level of public distrust just said "hold my beer"
- a blood thirsty media machine that LOVES to stir the pot is standing around this story like a band of witches over a boiling cauldron
Eye of newt and toe of frog
Wool of bat and tongue of dog
Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting
Lizard’s leg and owlet’s wing
get a spoon and take sip...

RUN THIS STORY MOTHER FUCKERS - LET 'ER RIP
- more importantly, IT IS just one more chance for an overtly corrupt group of political hacks to exploit human tragedy for campaign capitol

YEEEEE-HA MOTHER FUCKERS - FREE DIRT FOR THE CAMPAIGN TRIAL

So,
I will now foist my biased, rambling, pointless, hypocritical, partisan thoughts on those of you dumb enough to read my diatribe:

I have been interacting with various civilian law enforcement agencies since the mid 1990's and I've seen a commonality and a very recognizable attitude from almost every group I've interacted with. many of them behave the same because for the most part, the feds all go to FLETC in Glenco for their initial brainwashi....
...sorry - some of that bias bubbling up
The feds all go to FLETC in Glenco for their initial training - and they all come away with baseline standards of training and behavior. By the time they do their initial training and complete any additional agency specific training, they have all learned (or should have figured it out on their own) what should be one undeniable, inarguable truth whether it is explicitly taught or just a byproduct of common sense analysis...
-Your chances of shooting a mother fucker during high risk warrant service could very well go WAY up at those times right before and right after mother fuckers go to sleep and/or wake up. (I have no formal DOJ data to support that - just critical thinking skills and a basic knowledge of human behavior)
They ain't expecting company.
They're either tired or groggy.
They're armed - or in a position to quickly become armed.

Force your way into a house when someone is out of bed and close to a firearm, there is nearly a 100% chance that they will meet you somewhere between the front door and their initial location with a firearm that WILL be pointed at you.
Not because they hate the police.
Not because they have a partisan beef with their least favorite federal agency.
It's because they are tired and groggy and armed - and they probably think you are the boogeyman.
...and its only 6 am
And so moments after forcing your way into someones home at 6am you might expect the following exchange:
GUN...
...reload
FREEEEEEEZE - POLICE

Because a high risk warrant entry team when confronted by an armed suspect with a gun KNOWS they are going to be cleared of any "real" charges because
...bad guy with a gun
...documented threats of violence
...pointed the gun at us
...we had a warrant

Did the 75 year old man deserve to get gunned down in what we ALL know will never be a truthfully disclosed sequence of events surrounding said shooting?
...because ongoing investigation and all that jazz

This cat was in Utah. That is a LONG way from DC - as a result, he poses no relevant threat to anyone in DC. Put him on a no fly list, and send the men in black to question him on his behavior.
If the POTUS was in or arriving in Utah - then IMMEDIATELY send the men in black to check this guy out.

Freedom of Speech is a fun thing to talk about - BUT - there is no such thing as freedom of speech.
The Bill of Government Approved Privileges is little more than an illusion.
You all know the classics:
"Yell fire in a crowded theater"
"Say bomb on an airplane"
"Declare a violent threat to certain folks"

"Fuck Around, Find Out" is funny that way. The Bill of Government Approved Privileges will be suspended over you dead body when you cross certain lines.
and we all know that
The founding fathers literally over threw their government. Then they quickly went about the business of creating some very specific laws to deal with the any group of mother fuckers that tried to over throw "THEIR" government...

Our constitution is written in the ink of 'fuck around find out' by a bunch of folks that understood the essence of fuck around find out. The founding fathers wanted to find out.
They got the itch. They got together, they made some plans, they looked at each other and said, "Ok boys, lets go find out"
Then those crazy mother fuckers commenced the initial "fuck around" stage of American history.

This crazy assed social media posting old man knew that he would eventually get a visit by some big hairy men with guns because THAT is what happens when you take selfies with your scary black firearms, ballistic helmet, and spooky looking tactical eye-wear and make very specific threats towards high ranking government officials.
- did he deserve what he got?
But he fucked around, found out.

Were the feds REALLY concerned about this crazy old coots welfare?

Are we really supposed to be surprised that a government agency went full retard over something that a Catholic School Nun could have handled with a wooden yardstick?

That is all.
We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread posting.
gardens-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Did you actually read all of that? I needed an abstract or synopsis or something. My TBI, by the time I got halfway through I was thinking about dinner.

My TBI does not allow me to finish something so fucking God damned eloquently stated. It made my pants feel weird in the crotchal region and made me mildly dizzy.

I dunno, man. What that old man put out there went beyond the pale and likely exceeded the 1st amendment 'muh rights' threshold. I'd consider his invective 'actual crime,' even if the intent was just to go out and talk to the dude to assess risk (which is what USSS does, too).

I am waiting for more to come out before I knee-jerk on an anti-FBI rant.
I can't give them the benefit of the doubt, considering how many times the FBI has fucked up and how hyper partisan they are.

1st time I got to actually listen to that, thanks for posting.

Usually I'm going to wait one of these out and see the evidence, his intent and capability before making a judgement, but you have an excellent point. They had his cell, computers, probably some surveillance and 24 hour location.

Unless it turns out this dude had a rocket launcher or some C4 in that house I'd prefer the FBI be arresting the Utah branch of a human trafficking ring or drug cartel, which would not be making national news, than this ol' bat.
Given the media coverage and some of the stuff I've been hearing from the old guys neighbors, this was an execution. It's someone sending a message.

^ From today's article: "Others were shocked by the huge police response to the home of the 300-pound Air Force veteran turned carpenter, who walked around with a cane as he was barely mobile, according to people who knew him."

"Another neighbor, Andrew Maunder, described Robertson to the Salt Lake Tribune as a “harmless” old man...“There’s no way that he was driving from here to Salt Lake City, setting up a rifle and taking a shot at the president — 100% no way.”

If the FBI had enough to come back with a warrant, they had enough to know all the above. 6am...

I think satisfied enough of my curiosity on this one.

Trump supporter killed in FBI raid was a ‘teddy bear’ who cared for blind son but the ‘type to sleep with gun under his pillow’: neighbor

edit: I am in no way condoning pointing a gun at LE serving a warrant, but the timing and circumstances should have prevented this, or maybe even this was not warrant worthy.

^ From today's article: "Others were shocked by the huge police response to the home of the 300-pound Air Force veteran turned carpenter, who walked around with a cane as he was barely mobile, according to people who knew him."

"Another neighbor, Andrew Maunder, described Robertson to the Salt Lake Tribune as a “harmless” old man...“There’s no way that he was driving from here to Salt Lake City, setting up a rifle and taking a shot at the president — 100% no way.”

If the FBI had enough to come back with a warrant, they had enough to know all the above. 6am...

I think satisfied enough of my curiosity on this one.

Trump supporter killed in FBI raid was a ‘teddy bear’ who cared for blind son but the ‘type to sleep with gun under his pillow’: neighbor

edit: I am in no way condoning pointing a gun at LE serving a warrant, but the timing and circumstances should have prevented this, or maybe even this was not warrant worthy.

I hear you. I'm also skeptical. If I am skeptical as to what the media says about the narrative, I'm also skeptical about the media says about the victim.

My mother was always pegged as the "fun aunt", All my cousins loved her. They didn't know that my mother also beat me to within an inch of my life with belts and sticks. I guess my point is the truth is more complicated than what one side says it is.

I'm still waiting for more information. Something does not sound right with this entire thing, from both the feds' side as well as the media.

If the POTUS was in or arriving in Utah
He was - he was already on their radar for making past threats, and then had the nerve to single out the President's upcoming visit in the threat he posted two days before his arrival.
- then IMMEDIATELY send the men in black to check this guy out.
And so they did - only hours before President Biden landed to celebrate a passed bipartisan veteran's healthcare bill 45 minutes away from him.

Last edited:
He was - he was already on their radar for making past threats, and then had the nerve to single out the President's upcoming visit in the threat he posted two days before his arrival.

And so they did - only hours before President Biden landed to celebrate a passed bipartisan veteran's healthcare bill 45 minutes away from him.
You sound like a PR rep who works for the Biden administration. Almost sounds like you're upset the peasants are getting uppity.

If POTUS and his administration weren't so blaringly incompetent and corrupt, who lose wars and sell out US interests, maybe the peasants would be less scandalized. That's not even calling to question the legitimacy of this administration.

The world is laughing at our weakness, but I doubt you understand that.

You sound like a PR rep who works for the Biden administration. Almost sounds like you're upset the peasants are getting uppity.

If POTUS and his administration weren't so blaringly incompetent and corrupt, who lose wars and sell out US interests, maybe the peasants would be less scandalized. That's not even calling to question the legitimacy of this administration.

Whether or not it helps how you feel or whatever point you'd like to make, those are the things he did.

You often have some meaty suppositions, but this is awfully ad hominem.

The men in black could have easily waited until this elderly but exquisitely skilled ninja assassin slipped from his home to start the long slow 3 hour journey that he would have needed to cover the 45 minute walk from his house to his last covered and concealed position that he would use to become the septuagenarian millennial era rebirth of the man on the grassy knoll...
...then once he stopped to don his ghillie suit, they could have kicked his mother fucking cane out from under him.

Then and only then should they have shot him dead for being such an existential threat. You cant underestimate these dangerous Facebook Commandos - I don't understand why they didnt use an explosive breach and somme mother fucking flash bangs - JUST TO BE SURE - everyone has to go home safe - no matter what !!!
Fuck that old man - amiright??
He got what anyone that posts crazy shit online about the POTUS should get regardless of who is in the white house - amiright??

I just hope they don't damage any of her Gold Records when they bust in on Madonna for her threats to blow up the Crack House.

Otherwise, folks can sell this bullshit to MSDNC because I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
I bet most here could imagine; flash bangs, multiple breach points, one of those metal sheilds that says FBI, a non flammable tear gas canister, YouTube training videos of how to execute such a high risk warrant, would all be available to even the most rinky dink of the FBI's field offices.

You often have some meaty suppositions, but this is awfully ad hominem.
Just making an observation Doc. An observation based on a pattern of behavior over the years and marketing speak regarding the shenanigans in DC.

If anything, take what the rabbit says with a grain of tinfoil ;-).

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

My understanding from the article was they were there to serve both an arrest and a home search warrant, which might help explain the primary reason they went to his home. This is (in spite of his threatening history toward federal agents) aside from the secondary consideration of giving his 75-year-old self the benefit of the doubt and saving face for him by knocking on his door instead of ultimately cuffing him around a lot of other armed vets, physical therapy patients, or insert any unpredictable number of unknown people whose reactions you may be less able to control here.

Let's remember something. The FBI has murdered a lot of innocent people in the past and NO ONE was held accountable in those events. So I'm probably doing what Mara said and pulling him over at his stop to the American Legion or VFW...

Back