Your Guilty Pleasures

dirtmover

Verified Military
Hey get your mind out of the gutter. lol

What is something that people would make fun of you endlessly if they found out i.e. Free and his 3 wolves shirts and Pardus and his affinity towards livestock especially the wooly kind.:sneaky: I will start it off:

Hi my name is Dirtmover and I like to watch Phineas and Ferb, ICary, and Shake it Up:thumbsup:. No I don't have children and I can justify it but in reality I like the storylines and they make me laugh. I have also been known to watch Go Diego Go with a friends little daughter and really wanted to know if baby jaguar was going to make it to Jaguar mountain8-). I also talk to my dogs in complete sentences and answer for them in distinct voices.

Ok whose next lol

I talk to my cat Bozko and he talks back to me. Under a friends suggestion, I listened to Manilow on You Tube....and I liked it. I feel dirty now. Oh, when I have a cold and can't breathe, I love using nasal spray.I guess I am addicted to fucking breathing.:ROFLMAO::sneaky:

F.M.

Sons of Anarchy... It is a soap opera for men... And it is terrible, but I still watch it.

I also watch some of the things my wife does and don't hate them. I will refrain from saying what they are.

Also boiled peanuts.

I like hallmark movies, still enjoy watching Daniel Boon reruns, and I've seen all of the Disney "Princess Movies" enough to know them by heart...mainly b/c my girls love them and require one a day.

I love beef Ramon noodles with ranch style beans and rotel mixed together.

I talk to my dog Texas, and he understands me, and responds in barks and grunts.

I attend a fake tea/dinner party once a week with my kids, normally Sat/Sun morning.

I listen to classical music from time to time, to relax and think.

Every so often, I will listen to the Monkees.

I'll sit and watch ID (Investigation Discovery) for hours.

Say what you will about the hippy fucks who run it, but I'll descend upon a pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food like a starving locust.

While I'm not high maintenance, I do actually have a girly streak when it comes to skin care. How else can a girl deploy to Iraq four times and still look ten years younger than she really is? *No shit... someone I was stationed at Hood with, who got out before OIF kicked off, recently sent me a message on FB asking "How in the hell is that {I} NEVER age? "*

Back