Your Guilty Pleasures

I have this on my workout playlist.

I regret nothing.

I will p.m. my home address. I need to, at your earliest convience, send me your man card for prompt and brutal stamping. I will send it back when you provide proof of listening to either country or classic rock... Thanks in advance.:D

F.M.

This song....for some reason, I have the lead singers voice (Lizzy Plapinger) stuck in my head. It's that haunting and serene all at the same time.

That and Hersheys syrup with milk on occasion.

I love the older arcade game where you sit in the booth as a race-car driver and just let 'er rip! I also enjoy it when my family has gone out for a few hours and I can crank up my music to my comfort level and caterwhaul along.

I don't think I have any. I'm a female so I can get away with liking shows like Project Runway and me liking/knowing how to use guns and reload is "cool".

I guess cooking? I'm sure RP will be along at some point to point something out.:-/

I'm a magpie. If it's shiny, I want it. (This includes bald shiny pates.)

I'm also an analog fiend. If it's hand operated and works, I want it. I can easily walk away from a new computer but show me a working 1920s Underwood or Bakelite 1950s rotary Ma Bell and I can't resist.

I have playlists on Youtube with many:-omany Eminem songs. I also enjoy Castle and the main reason is cause i think Castle and Beckett are perfect for each other:ninja:

I will p.m. my home address. I need to, at your earliest convience, send me your man card for prompt and brutal stamping. I will send it back when you provide proof of listening to either country or classic rock... Thanks in advance.:D

F.M.

If it makes you feel any better, that song is sandwiched between "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin & "Battle Born" by Five Finger Death Punch.

I like the show with the 3 hot bitches that play witches. I used to watch it with Kim. Primarly because the girls were damn hot bitches and I think Kim knew I watched it because of that...Charmed. That's the show. purr. Yep. I purred over those girls.

F.M.

Back