Your Guilty Pleasures

Just looked them up on iTunes. After fighting through the clearly liberal conspiracy that kept shutting it down when I tried to play their songs, I got it to work. Good shit, really good shit.

Since you listened to their stuff, you now know why I put the line in my other post "...If you are a liberal, your head will explode."

Constitutional rock...:thumbsup: Next link up I should wear the shirt I got from those guys.

Oh.... other music.... not really a guilty pleasure, but a band made up of 3 veterans and the son of a veteran... Madison Rising.
Lots of hype for their version of the Star Spangled banner, but I'm partial to Hallowed Ground and Before the Hyphens came.

I've seen them live... and had a few too many beers with them in Las Vegas... pretty decent guys. Don't listen to their music if you are a liberal, your head will explode.

The lead singer was an FMF Corpsman. He came to visit my classmates and I a little before our graduation some time ago in NC. He was very cool and well spoken.

Back