Your Guilty Pleasures

My guilty pleasure is ridiculing people (politely) when they claim 50 Shades of Grey is "one of the best written books EVER!"

Food? Peanut butter and brown sugar sandwiches. Anything Alfredo/creamy heartattackness.

LL

Sitting up with a good malbec, dark chocolate, and some Holst or Mozart as I sit in a near-scalding hot bubble bath.

After drying off from same bath, another glass of malbec, with more dark chocolate, and watch Hill Street Blues on DVD. Loved that show as a kid (thanks, Dad).

I've always LOVED early 1900's music. Playing Fallout 3 only made me love it more. It's the only thing that keeps me sane when roommates are blasting 2chainz and other garbage.

I don't think I have any. I'm a female so I can get away with liking shows like Project Runway and me liking/knowing how to use guns and reload is "cool".

I guess cooking? I'm sure RP will be along at some point to point something out.:-/

Her? Hair trinkets. IE, barettes, centerpiece combs, and the plethora of hairsticks.

Me? Internet games and comics.

My guilty pleasure is ridiculing people (politely) when they claim 50 Shades of Grey is "one of the best written books EVER!"

Food? Peanut butter and brown sugar sandwiches. Anything Alfredo/creamy heartattackness.

LL

A hate, really, on a guilty pleasure thread? Ouch, harsh.:-) I never said it was one of the best written books, ever. I might sound like a guy who says he only reads Playboy for the articles, but even with gratuitous sex aside, I did like the story. I call it my guilty pleasure because I would never tell my mother I actually read it, and I read it on my tablet so no one else knew I was reading it. :-)

Sitting up with a good malbec, dark chocolate, and some Holst or Mozart as I sit in a near-scalding hot bubble bath.

After drying off from same bath, another glass of malbec, with more dark chocolate, and watch Hill Street Blues on DVD. Loved that show as a kid (thanks, Dad).

Ain't no guilt here for eating awesome chocolate and drinking wonderful red wine to go with it. Chocolate is the 5th basic food group and you MUST have some every day. Always best to have good quality food going in the body so I always get good chocolate! :D That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;-)

A hate, really, on a guilty pleasure thread? Ouch, harsh.:-) I never said it was one of the best written books, ever. I might sound like a guy who says he only reads Playboy for the articles, but even with gratuitous sex aside, I did like the story. I call it my guilty pleasure because I would never tell my mother I actually read it, and I read it on my tablet so no one else knew I was reading it. :-)

Uh.... My screen name? That's what I do... :-" now do you get why I HATE that particular piece of drivel so much? :wall: Oh... and did you know it's being made into a movie? It's gonna be hilarious to hear and not just read a British accent on a Native Northwesterner...:dead: :rolleyes:

LL

Ain't no guilt here for eating awesome chocolate and drinking wonderful red wine to go with it. Chocolate is the 5th basic food group and you MUST have some every day. Always best to have good quality food going in the body so I always get good chocolate! :D That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;-)

Uh.... My screen name? That's what I do... :-" now do you get why I HATE that particular piece of drivel so much? :wall: Oh... and did you know it's being made into a movie? It's gonna be hilarious to hear and not just read a British accent on a Native Northwesterner...:dead: :rolleyes:

LL

As is my sister. I haven't admitted to her either that I have read it. And, yes, I will be seeing the movie with a few friends even so. Like a train wreck...

Ok a lot of these things mentioned are just fun things you enjoy. I believe the objective was something that would be embarassing if you were caught doing, watching, listening to it. Wanking it doesn't count....

To that end... Chick music. It's a separate genre on my playlist.. Agulera (sp?), Perry, Dion, TLC, En Vogue, Lopez, ect... If during a shuffle any of those came up I would claim it was a block copy from someone else.

To that end... Chick music. It's a separate genre on my playlist.. Agulera (sp?), Perry, Dion, TLC, En Vogue, Lopez, ect... If during a shuffle any of those came up I would claim it was a block copy from someone else.

That might work with people who don't know you....

Back