Your Guilty Pleasures

I'll sit and watch ID (Investigation Discovery) for hours.

Disappeared. I was laughing at my wife when she said "They need more people to disappear; all they ever show is reruns." Not what she meant, but that's what came out of her mouth... :ROFLMAO:

Side note: A friend of my FILs said she "Saw a black bear going from Myrtle Beach to Georgetown." and I said "How did you know he was going to Georgetown?" :D

70s music, especially the disco queens
Motown music
70s TV; I'm working my way through Emergency and SWAT on Netflix.
Bacon
Spongebob Squarepants
Modern Family

dude.... everybody loves Motown and the Berry Gordy/George Clinton magic... Stevie Wonder, Parliament/Funkadelic, the Four Tops, Kool and the Gang....:thumbsup:

Surprising, based on how people look at me when I'm driving down the road with my music playing... 8-)

they're heathens, ignore them.... unless it's disco, then you deserve to be tortured, mutilated and your body hidden at the bottom of a garbage dump. (MOO, YMMV)

Yeah, sometimes it's disco. Come out here and kick my ass for listening to disco. Let me know when you're flying in so I can pick you up at the airport and have the guest room made up. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, sometimes it's disco. Come out here and kick my ass for listening to disco. Let me know when you're flying in so I can pick you up at the airport and have the guest room made up. :ROFLMAO:

as long as I bring my sharpening gear, all is forgiven, isn't it? Cuz that makes momma very happy when her kitchen knives are sharp and pretty.:thumbsup:

Back