2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
1477080590134.jpg

A general question for the anti-Hillary/pro-Trump/pro-Meteor crowd: what does a "rigged election" mean to you?

Do you mean that some element within the election system is conspiring to change the outcome (via voter fraud, tampered ballots, etc)? Do you mean it as something more abstract, as in the media won't allow a Trump figure to win? Perhaps something else entirely?
I'm not a Trump supporter, just FYI, so I don't know if I'm qualified to answer this. But I'd say this stuff is what looks rigged.
No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

Interesting observation for the week:

We went to the NC state fair on Thursday. The DNC/HRC table had a few visitors; the RNC/Trump table was absolutely mobbed. The Trump stickers outnumbered the Clinton stickers 50:1.

We vote in a very heavily dem area, my wife said that when she went to vote, half the people in line had Trump stickers. That is unheard of in our town.

Not saying Trump wins NC, just an observation.

In other news I just found out our neighbor died this week. Maybe I will vote twice.
LOL

A general question for the anti-Hillary/pro-Trump/pro-Meteor crowd: what does a "rigged election" mean to you?

Do you mean that some element within the election system is conspiring to change the outcome (via voter fraud, tampered ballots, etc)? Do you mean it as something more abstract, as in the media won't allow a Trump figure to win? Perhaps something else entirely?
Both voter fraud and tampered ballots. Why I am waiting until last minute to vote so they have less time to change my 1 to a 0.

Saw this posted on another website. May be worth watching Hannity tonight just for shits and giggles.

A Hillary insider known as "mr fix it" will be on Hannity tonight ( if he is still alive) to reveal his true identity.
He is supposed to expose her for murder,drugs,affairs ,ya ya ya.This should be good!

Saw this posted on another website. May be worth watching Hannity tonight just for shits and giggles.

A Hillary insider known as "mr fix it" will be on Hannity tonight ( if he is still alive) to reveal his true identity.
He is supposed to expose her for murder,drugs,affairs ,ya ya ya.This should be good!
This is going to be such a bombshell!

"Mr. Fix It", real name Doug Stamper, is going to come forward and tell the world how he set up sex parties, was on a $4000 a month cash retainer, and did some of the most underhanded dealings ever. Mr. Stamper has access to the Clinton's like no other!!!!

Perhaps now we'll finally be able to get to the bottom of the mysterious death of Zoe Barnes!
I have no doubt in my mind the Clinton's are behind Zoe's death.

I mean- I have never seen the level of corruption and collusion out of the office of the President, with a husband and wife team no less! I am very interested to hear what Mr. Stamper has to say, especially after his long absence...

This is going to be such a bombshell!

"Mr. Fix It", real name Doug Stamper, is going to come forward and tell the world how he set up sex parties, was on a $4000 a month cash retainer, and did some of the most underhanded dealings ever. Mr. Stamper has access to the Clinton's like no other!!!!

I hope Heraldo does the reveal! I'm still pissed at that Al Capone's Vault show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back