2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at Duke all the time. My wife just got her Ph.D from there.

That's awesome. I was in grad school there in the mid-90s (ran out of $, didn't finish. I'm getting my MSN at ECU). Seriously, I have a pretty flexible job at the hospital. I'd love to grab some coffee, at the hospital or Bryan Center, anywhere around there.

Watching the Democratic debate is hilarious. Bernie has her rather flustered and CNN's surprisingly neutral so far.

img_iJdxh9.jpg

'Apprentice' players deplore Trump; he calls them 'wannabes'

I'm not saying it's a set up, but where was this opposition 2-3 months ago?

I feel bad for Canada.

I don't. Nothing against @RackMaster and our other Canadian neighbors, but Canada planted those seeds back during Vietnam with our draft dodgers. The odds are no one will leave because douchebags of all stripes have said that for the last whatever years as though a new president signifies the end. These people are running their mouths, useless cunts that they are, with no backbone or morals. In the highly unlikely event that someone flees to Canada, good riddance, and Canada? Time to reap what you planted 50 years ago.

Those crumbs aren't going anywhere! Yeah...that might go there for a little while to save face for making their ignorant statements.

But, they aren't moving anywhere to stay. They remind me of kids who get mad and make all kinds of statements they don't mean.

I don't. Nothing against @RackMaster and our other Canadian neighbors, but Canada planted those seeds back during Vietnam with our draft dodgers. The odds are no one will leave because douchebags of all stripes have said that for the last whatever years as though a new president signifies the end. These people are running their mouths, useless cunts that they are, with no backbone or morals. In the highly unlikely event that someone flees to Canada, good riddance, and Canada? Time to reap what you planted 50 years ago.
They will take a look at the tax rates before fleeing the US.
Though I'd like to see them make a run for the border.

I loved her as a candidate, but choosing a vp before being nominated is bad juju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back