2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Mass voter fraud? 3 cases? Lol.

Is that the best source you could find? You know a source is legit when it mentions "union thugs and their democrat masters." Don't post shit like that as a source again.

No, not the best source. And no, I wouldn't call it "mass," either, but I am not going to change the headline. But irrespective of the editorializing, if the facts are true, the facts are true.

Maybe this is better. It is sourced better.

Feds, state officials look into Kankakee voter fraud allegations

Last edited:
In the words of our Spartan forefathers, "if".

Yes, the Chicago paper is more balanced. Lot of shit-slinging between the parties there, "he said-she said". Not am I naïve enough to know Republicans don't engage in fraud as well. But Chicago does seem to take it to an art form.

Yes, the Chicago paper is more balanced. Lot of shit-slinging between the parties there, "he said-she said". Not am I naïve enough to know Republicans don't engage in fraud as well. But Chicago does seem to take it to an art form.

Seem to??

Should you ever make a trek to the Windy City, we'll visit a couple of smoke filled rooms.

Seem to??

Should you ever make a trek to the Windy City, we'll visit a couple of smoke filled rooms.

As my wife points out, very often, I am often unaware of my own prejudices and my strong opinions. I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt and consider all sides.

Mass voter fraud? 3 cases? Lol.

Is that the best source you could find? You know a source is legit when it mentions "union thugs and their democrat masters." Don't post shit like that as a source again.

It's just my opinion, but 3 is probably just a scratch on the surface.

The number should be ZERO, in every voting precinct; nation wide.

It's just my opinion, but 3 is probably just a scratch on the surface.

The number should be ZERO, in every voting precinct; nation wide.

Yeah that would be great. We don't live in a fantasy world though. I would also think there should be zero murders, zero theft, high quality water in every American city to go with great public education. Voter fraud is so small scale in America it is amazing.

Yeah that would be great. We don't live in a fantasy world though. I would also think there should be zero murders, zero theft, high quality water in every American city to go with great public education. Voter fraud is so small scale in America it is amazing.

Don't you find it ironic, though, that the democrats are all for gun laws, water regulatory laws, more teachers....but don't want laws that could curb voter fraud?

Conversely, the republicans want all those other things to be deregulated to a point but want tighter voter laws to reduce fraud.

Don't you find it ironic, though, that the democrats are all for gun laws, water regulatory laws, more teachers....but don't want laws that could curb voter fraud?

Conversely, the republicans want all those other things to be deregulated to a point but want tighter voter laws to reduce fraud.

Laws that curb voter fraud also curb voter access. You did community nursing, you know how many people would be disenfranchised by voter ID laws.

Are we actively looking for it though? Serious question and not mocking your 4 am postings.

Yeah we do. Do you think that it is so large scale that it affects national elections? If it is so wide scale (and seemingly from posts here only perpetuated by liberal union loving democrats) how do we ha e such balance? Is it easier to believe that the vote is rigged rather than the demographics of our nation are leading to a more liberal society?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back