2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna call it now: Hillary Clinton will win both the popular vote and the EV. I'm gonna call her EV total 322, ±7 votes. I think that she will win the popular vote by 3.8%, with a ± of 0.5%

I'm confident the ballots are already cast. After all, losing $1 Billion (from fundraising) is stupid:her backers have too much at stake to let silly things like laws or election rules stand in the way. She was cast for this role long ago.

Y'all keep whipping out the taxes. Just whipping them out. Whippers.

But yes, I agree with @Devildoc; Donnie should release his tax information.

I've preached that Hillary will win, long before Trump burst onto the scene, but looking back? A bowl of potato salad could beat Hillary, but instead we have Trump. Anyone cheering her ascension to 1600 PA Ave. is a damn fool, not because of whatever she does, but because it is like cheering you beat the local Deaf and Blind school at football.

Hillary's going to win this because the Republican party couldn't nominate a cinder block or stalk of celery.

Hillary's going to win this because the Republican party couldn't nominate a cinder block or stalk of celery.

I+very+much+agree+sirthumb+for+you+_422f853834e83bbf50b12533cf10eb24.jpg

I've preached that Hillary will win, long before Trump burst onto the scene, but looking back? A bowl of potato salad could beat Hillary, but instead we have Trump. Anyone cheering her ascension to 1600 PA Ave. is a damn fool, not because of whatever she does, but because it is like cheering you beat the local Deaf and Blind school at football.

There you go again showing your salad prejudices.

If Clinton does get certified as President, anyone want to take bets that she'll be subpoenaed as a defense witness in the latest BAH contractor's trial?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'll give him a pass on the taxes question. Here's why it's a no win situation for him. Obviously, if he doesn't release them now, Hillary's campaign will continue to push on it. On the other hand, if he releases them now and the audit requires adjustments to be made, which it always does, then Hillary will use it as "proof" that he lied when addressing the masses.

It's a no win for Trump and of the two, he's better off going the route he's going. Wait for the final return and then release it. If it gets down another week or two and the audit is still in progress, then take the chance and release the pre-audit version.

Hillary has been playing games with her statements. Income has exactly NOTHING to do with personal wealth. The financial statement he released already is the important one. I'll bet ya that Hillary's return *might* have charitable contributions on it from last year, but the previous ones don't (IMO). Also, she took the EXACT same deduction (carry forward) that she's been hammering Trump for...hell, even I've taken that one.

So I'll give him a pass on the taxes question. Here's why it's a no win situation for him. Obviously, if he doesn't release them now, Hillary's campaign will continue to push on it. On the other hand, if he releases them now and the audit requires adjustments to be made, which it always does, then Hillary will use it as "proof" that he lied when addressing the masses.

It's a no win for Trump and of the two, he's better off going the route he's going. Wait for the final return and then release it. If it gets down another week or two and the audit is still in progress, then take the chance and release the pre-audit version.

Hillary has been playing games with her statements. Income has exactly NOTHING to do with personal wealth. The financial statement he released already is the important one. I'll bet ya that Hillary's return *might* have charitable contributions on it from last year, but the previous ones don't (IMO). Also, she took the EXACT same deduction (carry forward) that she's been hammering Trump for...hell, even I've taken that one.

I'd like to see his returns from the last 15 years. He isn't being audited on all those is he?

I'd like to see his returns from the last 15 years. He isn't being audited on all those is he?

I'd like to see Hillary's Whitewater indictment, her Goldman Sax speech, her deleted emails that were classified, her staff's immunity agreement from criminal lability, the DOJ's docs on the arms supplier, etc.

I'd like to see Hillary's Whitewater indictment, her Goldman Sax speech, her deleted emails that were classified, her staff's immunity agreement from criminal lability, the DOJ's docs on the arms supplier, etc.

Well we don't always get what we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back