Adult Beverage Mega Thread: Scotch/Whiskey/Rum/Vodka/Etc

Blantons2.jpg

I rarely drink but when i do it blantons. Ive had this forever....it was a present.

The vodka in the back we bought to make our own vanilla extract.
8-):DO_o;-)

Last edited:
@Topkick if you want some of the tops (they spell out BLANTONS if you collect them all) PM me and I'll send you a handful.
Thanks, Brother! After reading these posts, I just asked my in- laws to get me a bottle of Blanton's for Christmas. I enjoy Bourbon and horse racing so its a win- win. Id like to have a couple of those tops.:-) PM on the way!

Thanks, Brother! After reading these posts, I just asked my in- laws to get me a bottle of Blanton's for Christmas.
Depending where you reside, that may be a more difficult request to fill than you know.

I also collect the caps, I keep getting the same damn 3!

My first gallon of cider this year, I took about a quart and reduced it to a half cup of screaming awesomeness nectar.

Combined that with willie-s-distillery-montana-honey-moonshine_1.jpg, a dash of cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg = Troll Juice!

The other combination is just straight cider with the Honey Moonshine and spices.

Finally - this little bit of heaven is divine straight, on the rocks, in BBQ sauce... and I'll be finding other ways to enhance it.

LL

Have a friend that runs a speakeasy esque bar was treated to some Ichiro Malt and Grain, for my first ever Japanese whiskey I think I'm in love.

I tried Hibiki as part of flight at one of these whiskey joints in town. It tasted a lot like scotch only way lighter and was some outstanding stuff.

Bourbon: Four Roses (heavenly), Bulleit, Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey, Filibuster( VA whiskey that started in DC, phenomenal)

Best Beer ever: Horny Goat anything specifically, their Salted Caramel Brown Ale, and the Chocolate Peanut Butter Imperial Porter

Back