Adult Beverage Mega Thread: Scotch/Whiskey/Rum/Vodka/Etc

So I went into the Total-Wine after work and they tell me that they had a case of Blanton's come in and that they were already gone...I hate people. But, I'd gone in the other day to peruse because I felt I wanted to get a bottle and saw they had one of my favorites Willett Pot Still Reserve, and cheap. I've never paid $45 for it, always around the price of Blanton's. I also picked up a bottle of Hudson Baby Bourbon, haven't had that in awhile. It's a New York Bourbon, personally I'm one of those snobs of if it's not from Kentucky it's not Bourbon types...but Hudson's Baby Bourbon is a really great American Whiskey. For those that don't know, Bourbon is defined by Federal statute.

Picked this up last night. Pretty tasty. I really enjoy Bowman bourbon so it's nice to have found other alcohol they distill. From my understanding, all Bowman alcohol is imported and then they put it in their own copper still and age it further. This one comes from a small distillery in Guyana that has been owned and operated by the same family since the 1700's.20190823_171305.jpg

I am truly versatile when it comes distilled spirits. Presently, most of the contents of my liquor cabinet come from the Mystic Mountain Distillery in Larkspur CO (the local stuff). My pantry is half filled with hooch, because...I have several bottles of the familiar stuff, but I need to get my collection organized.
Need to introduce you to Willie's. Oh, wait! I can do that this weekend! :ROFLMAO:

LL

I am truly versatile when it comes distilled spirits. Presently, most of the contents of my liquor cabinet come from the Mystic Mountain Distillery in Larkspur CO (the local stuff). My pantry is half filled with hooch, because...I have several bottles of the familiar stuff, but I need to get my collection organized.
I tried that. You don't have enough to organize. :sneaky:

recently started enjoying Glen Fiddich Bourbon Barrel Reserve as well as Buffalo Trace Kentucky Bourbon
good stuff

Back