Adult Beverage Mega Thread: Scotch/Whiskey/Rum/Vodka/Etc

If you can find Bond & Lillard. You will be pleasantly surprised at it maturity of flavor. That is hard for me to articulate. YES! Your husband will like it👍
Must ask the small store in our town if they can get it. Hubby likes to watch some kind of tasting show when I see he has it on like to sit and watch with him. When I was young Bourbon was my drink of choice .

Picked up a bottle of Widow Jane 10 Year for $15 off yesterday. I haven't heard too great of things about it but figured for $60 it would be worth to try it. Also got a bottle of John Bowman for $35, which is a great sipper.

Cruzan is the first real American Rum. It's produced on St Croix. They have varying levels of price point, it's inexpensive.

Sailor Jerry, Captain Morgan, Bacardi, and Malibu are all the shit stuff IMO.

Expensive stuff, Flor De Cana or Havana Club

Bulleit is good to have on hand. Isn't it made in Bardstown KY? Was at a festival in Bardstown it feels like a lifetime ago.

Did find out yesterday from the manager of the store I frequent. That a store in Poplar Bluff. Was selling Blanton’s for $700.00/ bottle. They had the entire stock somehow for miles around. The ABC is now investigating.
I have my name on a list for a bottle of Blanton’s. Cannot believe how much of a stir this elixir causes.
It had better be good @Ooh-Rah 🧐

Back