At least 11 dead in attack at Nairobi hotel complex

Seems like there may have been some Intel regarding this attack, seeing as how UK SOF and possibly US SOF were there

Awful it wasn't able to be prevented.

Sounds like the White Widow struck again. Samantha Lewthwaite, who's last act was the Nairobi shopping mall attack. We need to find that cunt. I personally believe she's risen to top leadership in al Shabaab.

I thought she was dead. From a quick Google search, it looks like that was wishful thinking on my part.

Seems like there may have been some Intel regarding this attack, seeing as how UK SOF and possibly US SOF were there

Awful it wasn't able to be prevented.

Hard to tell from that photo what that guy's affiliation is...the article wants to claim he's a SEAL...the British press says he's SAS. The media likes to pretend it knows the dispositions and activities of top tier SOF units.

Last edited:
possibly US SOF were there

Gentlemen,

Remove your dog tags and leave your ID’s at home. But wear a patch, we at least want credit for being here!

Video of Nairobi terror attack may have revealed a US Navy SEAL on secretive mission

In the video of the Nairobi terror attack, a white man wearing a US military-style backpack with a patch that's used by US Navy SEAL Team 3 can be seen at the 30-second mark rescuing civilians and then returning to the scene of the fighting in a state of alertness.

Sounds like the White Widow struck again. Samantha Lewthwaite, who's last act was the Nairobi shopping mall attack. We need to find that cunt. I personally believe she's risen to top leadership in al Shabaab.

I thought it was determined she likely wasn't behind or involved in the shopping centre?

I thought it was determined she likely wasn't behind or involved in the shopping centre?

Considering everybody thought she was dead a few years ago, and that nobody's been able to track her down and kill her, I don't think anything about her can be determined with any certainty. She was with al Shabaab at the time, and given her track record I think it's entirely possible she was complicit in that attack.

Gentlemen,

Remove your dog tags and leave your ID’s at home. But wear a patch, we at least want credit for being here!

Video of Nairobi terror attack may have revealed a US Navy SEAL on secretive mission

In the video of the Nairobi terror attack, a white man wearing a US military-style backpack with a patch that's used by US Navy SEAL Team 3 can be seen at the 30-second mark rescuing civilians and then returning to the scene of the fighting in a state of alertness.

View attachment 26013

That patch clearly depicts the Night King spearing John Snow's heart. You know, so SEALs can write a book about knowing the future of the shows.

Gentlemen,

View attachment 26013
Black Rifle Coffee Patch.

Ha - top secret Navy SEALS on a rescue mission - or swag from a coffee distributor....
...the plot thickens

We've all got spots to fill. In this community, we see a lot of open velcro spots just waiting for the right patch to come along.
It's time to finally fill that velcro void or cycle out some of your other patches to make room for these brew badges. We'll even happily take a spot above your head on your car or truck's cloth interior- prime real estate for your entire patch collection. Don't worry, though. We won't take up too much room...at first.
Get your Blackbeard's Flag Patch from BRCC today and let people know that your inner pirate is just itching to get out.

Exy8NDg.jpg

U57vqvC.jpg

Last edited:
Back