Big Tech and Political Echo Chambers

Holy shit, though that looks like it's from 09', the overarching references are insane.

Imagine a **FED AGENCY** with "fusion centers" encompassing the DHS and the CIA being on the lookout and monitoring the activities of people who are involved in such acts as being a "Military Veteran...who is disgruntled" (I mean why would we be entitled to that).... or even worse "Frequent references to the Constitution"....

Be careful what you listen to and what you read...that gets you labeled as extremist now too, according to DHS (I suppose I'm probably an extremist now just for mentioning it):
View attachment 42817

You have to be apathetic apparently. Being a military veteran who is disgruntled (there are ones who aren't in some way/degree?), or being an anti-war individual (they don't tend to be disgruntled either) are both bad. Don't be an environmentalist, but don't oppose carbon taxes. Don't be a patriot. Don't vote 3rd party.

Basically, don't have an opinion. Follow blindly. Then you're good.

that looks like it's from 09'

I do find it interesting that it is from '09 as well. Did this just pop up somewhere or was it floating around for awhile now?

Be careful what you listen to and what you read...that gets you labeled as extremist now too, according to DHS (I suppose I'm probably an extremist now just for mentioning it):
View attachment 42817

Pretty sure that came out during Obama Era. Frankly, with the shit I've said when I was on crack book, if I'm. It on a watch list yet, it ain't real.

Last edited:
@Marauder06 BTW, this NPR publication attempted to link the report to Jan 6 as a "see, we told you so":
In 2009, A Former DHS Official Warned About Rising Far-Right Extremism. His Fears Have Materialized
Figured I should post the images of the useful idiots who wrote this garbage. I no longer trawl through social media, but I bet these assholes have been sucking off the radical left in their personal lives as well. Hope the 30 pieces of silver these "journalists" get paid is worth it.

1690268196884.png

Figured I should post the images of the useful idiots who wrote this garbage. I no longer trawl through social media, but I bet these assholes have been sucking off the radical left in their personal lives as well. Hope the 30 pieces of silver these "journalists" get paid is worth it.

View attachment 42826

I'm not saying they finger their asses to know what the semen tastes like, but I'm not saying they haven't.

Back