Covid-19

This has been bubbling on a lot of the definitely extremist Instagram accounts I follow... the sheer amount of information they've been able to collect, interpret and lay it all out in one or two threads is insane. The idealist in me thinks that this overwhelming pile of (many times) clear video evidence and black and white malfeasance will finally lead to some break in accountability, that the floodgates will open, and some people will actually get fired.

The cynic in me, though, has already moved past the inevitable disappointment.

YouDontSay.jpg

Great post, sarcasm directed at everyone who thought their cute lil ducky mask was making them a better person than those around them, not you.

I know what you are saying and agree with bullshit masks. A fitted N95 prevented me from getting COVID for sure on multiple occasions. And is just about 100% effective when properly worn.

One of the scariest parts of the pandemic for me, was our inability to scale production of the most effective means of protection from an airborne viral illness.

The nihilist in me still sees this as a terrifying demonstration of how to cripple the US and western world with a real dangerous biological agent. Many people have absolutely(and legitimately) lost trust in the public institutions dedicated to public health. I worry in the future, a slow mutating much more deadly biological agent will be a very effective weapon against the US.

I know what you are saying and agree with bullshit masks. A fitted N95 prevented me from getting COVID for sure on multiple occasions. And is just about 100% effective when properly worn.

One of the scariest parts of the pandemic for me, was our inability to scale production of the most effective means of protection from an airborne viral illness.

The nihilist in me still sees this as a terrifying demonstration of how to cripple the US and western world with a real dangerous biological agent. Many people have absolutely(and legitimately) lost trust in the public institutions dedicated to public health. I worry in the future, a slow mutating much more deadly biological agent will be a very effective weapon against the US.

Agreed on all points. Regarding the N95, yes, agreed, but, don't know how to read this but many of us in medical profession wore fit tested N95s, religiously, stayed home to "slow the curve", hell, many of us wore P100s, deconned properly, all that jazz, still got the OG variant.

Then, continued to wear proper masking, jabbed up. So, natural immunity that the government refuses to talk about, the jab, proper masks, still careful since my pop is immunocompromised, same with Maria's folks....

Got the Omnicron. Many nurses and docs I know, many are virtue signaling sheep that have faith in our lord and savior Fauci, followed the "rules for the greater good", still got ill, small amount ended up as admissions, even with all of that AND multiple jabs.

It's all a fucking joke bro.

snippity snipped...

It's all a fucking joke bro.
This.
I made you a meme.
1663772367775.png

I’m no virologist, but wouldn’t antibodies generated by getting vaccinated show up on these tests? I didn’t see anything on the page saying that they controlled for those proteins.
Well, the dudes in this article are, and they laid out the problems with the Bangladesh mask study- there are a lot besides the one you brought up.

Second looks: Peer-reviewed research questions mask study, finds hydroxychloroquine benefit

Just a quick disclaimer for all- I didn't make the study. I am not saying it is or isn't correct. I have looked at the posted studies and I understand what they're saying, but I won't defend it nor do I necessarily care if you disagree with the conclusions- hit up the science nerds that made it.

The fucking government knew, they lied. It's all about compliance and control. Change my mind. It was all a test to see who would collaborate.....

And now we know.
I refuse to believe that to be completely true.

Especially this part:
It was all a test to see who would collaborate.....

Do I believe that the government tries too hard to “protect us from ourselves“? Yes, absolutely.

Do I believe that the government is preparing and testing us to be part of the grand world conspiracy? Nope.

Most governments and politicians can barely function and stay out of their own way, much less cooperate with each other to create a one world government.

Do I believe that the government tries too hard to “protect us from ourselves“? Yes, absolutely.

Do I believe that the government is preparing and testing us to be part of the grand world conspiracy? Nope.

Most governments and politicians can barely function and stay out of their own way, much less cooperate with each other to create a one world government.
These are really interesting points.

To your bolded, I tend to agree, sort of.

I have evolved to believe in incompetence before conspiracy, however, if we agree that most politicians can barely function and get out of their own way- how do you feel that stacks up to the common strawman argument of, "Do you know how many people it would take to make this a coordinated effort? How many people would need to be involved in something this grand?!"

I agree that a SHITLOAD of politicians are exactly as you characterize- representative of the larger culture they inhabit (not smart or capable)- but wouldn't that mean that a much smaller cohort of malicious actors could gain the same effects simply by manipulating the lower level idiots?

but wouldn't that mean that a much smaller cohort of malicious actors could gain the same effects simply by manipulating the lower level idiots?
Probably.

I just can’t wrap my brain around the concept of an organized “one world order” with a dozen secret leaders sitting around a virtual conference table, pulling all of the strings, moving us to a common goal.

If I believe that, that I am forcing myself to acknowledge the possibility of other absurd conspiracies, starting with the US Government’s knowledge and/or participation in 9/11.

I just can’t go to those places; so instead I fall back on the belief that sometimes bad things happen and in too many cases, incompetence and pride overrule common sense and rationality.

Maybe I am one of the sheep, that I am so quick to accuse others of being.

Probably.

I just can’t wrap my brain around the concept of an organized “one world order” with a dozen secret leaders sitting around a virtual conference table, pulling all of the strings, moving us to a common goal.

If I believe that, that I am forcing myself to acknowledge the possibility of other absurd conspiracies, starting with the US Government’s knowledge and/or participation in 9/11.

I just can’t go to those places; so instead I fall back on the belief that sometimes bad things happen and in too many cases, incompetence and pride overrule common sense and rationality.

Maybe I am one of the sheep, that I am so quick to accuse others of being.

I don't think you're sheep bro. I think, as a human, as an American, we want to believe that we have control of the federal and state government. We don't. I do believe that there are crooked bastards playing the strings of the idiot politicians to further an agenda.

Let's think of this. In regards to 2A, Why would any government attempt for so many years to abolish 2A? What are they nervous about? If we are all peaceable citizens, our government would not need to worry. I believe, the reason they are doing so is that, they have other things they want/need to do.

Back to the plague.

They, federal and states, locked everything down, some still advocate doing this, even though it has proven to not work.

They still push masks and vaccines even though, CDC and NIH said most of it is nonsense, sure minimally, it works but not like how they lied and pandered.

Why won't they talk about natural immunity and alternate meds?

If it's not a conspiracy, it seems like it does.

Back