Covid-19

Yeah, you know- I think I know 2 things at this point.

1, playing the “appeal to authority/hurl studies at each other” game is tiresome. You’re not a doctor, a research analyst, or privy to information we all don’t have. I guess I’m supposed to tear down your source? Remind you what these studies told us in the beginning? I honestly don’t care to. Believe whatever news source you want.

And 2- I don’t believe any news sources. I can look anecdotally and gather imperial evidence in my immediate area and tell you for a fact that there is a large, undeniable occurrence of ‘sudden death for no reason’ in the civilian world and active duty super healthy males in that age range magically presenting with completely idiopathic cardiomyopathies at 38. Guess what they all have in common.

I learned my lesson when covid came from a bat in a wet market. When it lived on surfaces for days at a time so you had to bleach everything, including your food. When social distancing had studies. When the vaccines stopped transmission. When women’s reproductive cycles most certainly weren’t affected. When your little cloth ducky mask worked. When we needed to vaccinate children. When 8 mice were sufficient to inoculate billions. When natural immunity wasn’t enough. When the initial reports of myocarditis in young men were labeled conspiracy theories.

If you don’t see the forest for the trees at this point, there isn’t a lot of help I can offer.

Real question.

@TLDR20 now that we know Pfizer did zero testing on transmission and fielded this vaccine which causes 84% increased cardiomyopathy in males 18-39, do you regret taking it? Furthermore, do you feel regret in championing it?

For the board- do you think that those senior leaders in our military that parroted (and forced) service members in the above age range to take a non-federally approved (EUA) vaccine behind the threat of the gun should be held accountable for their gaslighting, misinformation and the harm they've caused?
"Trust the experts."

For the board- do you think that those senior leaders in our military that parroted (and forced) service members in the above age range to take a non-federally approved (EUA) vaccine behind the threat of the gun should be held accountable for their gaslighting, misinformation and the harm they've caused?
We all know Sr. military leaders take orders from civilian leadership and I'm sure there were leaders who pushed back, but then had to suck it up and issue the order. I blame the SECDEF because he is the one who could've made a difference. I don't know Milley's thinking, or what advice he and his team provided but he doesn't get to make the final call on these matters, correct?

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...-authority-to-order-mandatory-covid-19-shots/

Last edited:
We all know Sr. military leaders take orders from civilian leadership. I'm sure there were leaders who pushed back, but then had to suck it up and issue the order. I blame the SECDEF because he is the one who could've made a difference. I don't how what Milley felt, or what advice he and his team provided but he doesn't get to make the final call on these matters, correct?
Milley was too worried about ‘white rage’ and infinitesimally small amounts of ‘extremism’ in his ranks. The (unlawful) order didn’t come from the President, it came from Austin and Milley.

Milley was too worried about ‘white rage’ and infinitesimally small amounts of ‘extremism’ in his ranks. The (unlawful) order didn’t come from the President, it came from Austin and Milley.
Agreed. I think your question for the board was basically "Do you think military leaders should be held accountable." Its a great question. No respect for Milley, but how would you hold uniformed officers accountable? The order comes from the SECDEF and whether you agree with it or not, once the boss says move out and draw fire, you do it. This is on the civilian leadership and even though careers were destroyed, they themselves will go on to retire fat and never be held accountable. The R's are promising to get to the bottom of it , hope they do, but its likely just another election year tactic.

@Topkick Hard disagree. Super hard. Always respectfully and nothing personal.

When the boss says ‘move out’ and that order is immoral, unethical, illegal or stupid, it’s your duty to say ‘no’. Not a good idea, not what you think is right- your duty. This was not a lawful order, simply on the EUA issue. As of right this second, no FDA approved vaccines exist at my home station for vaccinations. No DDA approved vaccines existed downrange when they threatened my team with sending them home, either. One of the best officers I worked for just had his final out Wednesday over his very legit religios exemption.

Milley didn’t do that and hasn’t even as new evidence has presented itself. This isn’t a political issue; it’s an issue of good order and discipline.

It was Miley’s job to stand up and say no. He didn’t, and it’s apparent he’s politically motivated and compromised. That’s wrong.

I think it was GEN Johnson, the Army Chief of Staff at the beginning of the Vietnam War who later said he wished he had resigned at the beginning of the war. He thought he could do more for his soldiers by remaining in uniform, but over time he regretted not resigning when he knew the war to be lost.

Our leaders have options, they choose not to exercise those options.

ETA: a better source than my memory.
https://www.jcs.mil/Portals/36/Documents/History/Vietnam/Vietnam_1960-1968_P002.pdf

President Johnson’s decision against mobilization rendered useless much of the planning the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Services had done toward meeting the 44-battalion request. Secretary McNamara announced the decision to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Service secretaries on 24 July and laid out a plan to provide the forces without mobilization. The Joint Chiefs were dismayed by this development, which they knew would slow down the deployment of the requested forces, cause long-term deterioration of readiness in their Services, and degrade the United States’ ability to respond to other contingencies. Nevertheless, individually and collectively, the Joint Chiefs of Staff supported their Commander in Chief; they defended his policy in administration councils and meetings with Congressional leaders. At the 27 July NSC meeting, for example, General Wheeler remained silent when the President asked for objections to his plan. General Johnson, who would see the Army nearly wrecked by the attempt to wage war without mobilization, eventually considered resigning in protest. In the end, he joined the other Chiefs in acquiescence—a decision he later characterized as “the worst, the most immoral” of his career.49

Just for some background, I was an ER technician in New York before and during the first six months of the Covid-19 pandemic. I discovered Dr Seheult’s daily briefs on Medcram (YouTube) and watched them most days, they were a fantastic resource and kept me more informed and up-to date than what I was getting from the hospital I worked at. The Dr gave the daily updated science and nothing more besides his experience working daily with Covid patients.
I found it to be an excellent resource, that helped me immeasurably.
My .02c

Last edited:
I’d present a whole bunch of evidence to the contrary; but you’re not allowed to have evidence to the contrary. That will get you banned, cancelled and threatened.

But sweet tweets.
Don’t be silly man, do it. We don’t learn if we don’t discuss and present evidence.

Don’t be silly man, do it. We don’t learn if we don’t discuss and present evidence.
It was more of a referendum on what we discussed earlier; I'll expound.

I spent a lot of time (a lot) researching, having discussions, and trying to get to a place where I can still have a valuable conversation about this shit over the last two years. I had friends that worked at "COVID ground zero" in NYC for months when they were "using coolers for the dead"; I was engaged and active as a "senior medic" inside my lane and command; I was also at the tactical level and dealt with a lot of stuff. I won't bore you- but after 2 years, 3 continents, countless hours of research and meetings and symposiums and zoom calls and trying to be better, I came to a realization.

This is no longer a scientific discussion, it's ideological. It's a scramble to the "appeal to authority high ground," all the while tearing down each other because of quite obvious political bias. One side is most certainly being suppressed by the larger medical structure, aided by big tech, as an action arm of the government. All in the name of "preventing misinformation." The guy that invented MRNA technology brings up very real concerns on the Joe Rogan podcast, and the machine comes after him. "He's a hck!" the pundits on MSNBC claimed. Joe Rogan himself was taking horse dewormer, only to have the CDC come out (quietly, as always) and say that yeah, maybe off label Ivermectin is good. Oh, and monoclonal antibodies, too. Any doctors who speak out are silenced and their character assassinated. No matter if it turns out they were right or not. Member this? No lockdowns, COVID death rates exaggerated. That's what they said from looking at the evidence. We all realize these are truths now.

We wield tweets from blue-check doctors as if every day is our "mic drop" moment. It essentially havin an argument in your shower where you win every time, except you do it on the internet in front of people.

So no more studies from me. No more back and forth with "Your study is bunk NO YOUR STUDY IS BUNK NO YOUR SOURCE ISN'T VALID." I played that game from the tactical to the strategic level.

I am not making any claims that aren't out there. If you want to look at the veracity of my claim, google it, and make your own decision.

I will just continue to hold this line and wait a tick. If history shows us anything, it's that I'll be correct in 12-18 months.

Back