Covid-19

I'm aware of the cake thing, I think the actions against the store were totally unconstitutional but that's not my lane, that said, I don't think that case is really applicable to the mask thing, that store made an on the spot decision on serving that customer, walk into any fancy restaurant (anything other than Denny's is my benchmark here) wearing nothing but a Borat swimsuit and see what they say to you, and as I said before, if they changed that policy yesterday, and reversed it tomorrow, I'd think that would be their right as a privately owned business, they own it.
Your situation is quite different I know, I'm a regular at my local VA and it's the same thing, it's infuriating, and the staff members I talk to feel the same, particularly after the CDC said it was no longer necessary.
As to addressing your original question, let's just say some random officer, maybe nearing retirement, let's also say he (she/they/it/pronoun of choice) was working in something like, well I dunno, a military academy say, decides that uniform of the day on man love thursday, is now PT's with flip flops, and a cadet is all like "Fuck you bro, I didn't have to wear PT's last thursday while engaging in acceptable though questionable activities while wearing flip flops!". Thoughts? (not a case study mind, just thoughts). :-)

A lot of this is local jurisdiction BS. In fall 2021, for my October physical at the PHX Southwest VA in Gilbert I did not have to wear a mask at all. In fact I only saw a few people wearing masks. My nurse, my provider, the receptionist, none were wearing masks.

No, private businesses can't dictate their own rules. That's why people keep getting sued over things like not baking a cake.

And "because it's the dress code" doesn't answer the question. If it wasn't required before COVID, why is it now?
Bad example, the bakers won the lawsuit per the Supreme Court.
Masks are required in States that let business owners decide, they scared people into submission and those folks will never stop wearing masks.

Real question.

@TLDR20 now that we know Pfizer did zero testing on transmission and fielded this vaccine which causes 84% increased cardiomyopathy in males 18-39, do you regret taking it? Furthermore, do you feel regret in championing it?

For the board- do you think that those senior leaders in our military that parroted (and forced) service members in the above age range to take a non-federally approved (EUA) vaccine behind the threat of the gun should be held accountable for their gaslighting, misinformation and the harm they've caused?

Real question.

@TLDR20 now that we know Pfizer did zero testing on transmission and fielded this vaccine which causes 84% increased cardiomyopathy in males 18-39, do you regret taking it? Furthermore, do you feel regret in championing it?

For the board- do you think that those senior leaders in our military that parroted (and forced) service members in the above age range to take a non-federally approved (EUA) vaccine behind the threat of the gun should be held accountable for their gaslighting, misinformation and the harm they've caused?

No, no regrets.

Yes and no. I believe the vaccine was a complete rouse pushed on us on false pretenses from the manufacturer. How much of these issues did our senior leadership know about? Were they just told to keep their mouth shut and follow orders from the SecDef? Or did they actually know about the lack of testing and the issues the vaccines caused before mandating it for the forces? I haven't seen much info on how much was known by military leaders, so I can be convinced either way. Regardless, pushing out thousands of members over the vaccine was a poor move, imo, and our leaders should be held accountable now knowing they forced members either A) out of a career for political gain or B) forced members to receive an untested vaccine.

Overall I think Covid was overblown, and I think the panic over the vaccine is overblown too. You had a 99.4% (ish) chance of surviving Covid. You also had a 99.5% (ish) chance of not having sequela from the vaccine. Most of us can agree that that Covid sucked for a couple days before it went away and that receiving the vaccine was a complete non-event.

No, no regrets.

You don't think that's a problem? It's amazing how many educated medical professionals I know, bought this shit, hook, line and sinker. Even with the proof, you all still buy it. Hell, some I know still virtue signal it like is a God damn badge of something.

Military members forced to retire. Friends of mine, lost their jobs because they were forced to take a jab. My body my choice. With respect, no regrets? Folks like you are the reason this nonsense lives on and the government was able to get away with this, you look the other way? If you find this offensive, I don't care. This is the collaborating nonsense that gave government the power.

Fucking sad.

Last edited:
Bad example, the bakers won the lawsuit per the Supreme Court.
Masks are required in States that let business owners decide, they scared people into submission and those folks will never stop wearing masks.
Yes, in Colorado. But the baker in Oregon lost and lost their business.

Real question.

For a variety of reasons many FOGOs should be in chains. Austin and Milley should be cast out and their lives should be destroyed as much the lives they destroyed by forcing this on a healthy population.

Yes and no. I believe the vaccine was a complete rouse pushed on us on false pretenses from the manufacturer. How much of these issues did our senior leadership know about? Were they just told to keep their mouth shut and follow orders from the SecDef? Or did they actually know about the lack of testing and the issues the vaccines caused before mandating it for the forces? I haven't seen much info on how much was known by military leaders, so I can be convinced either way. Regardless, pushing out thousands of members over the vaccine was a poor move, imo, and our leaders should be held accountable now knowing they forced members either A) out of a career for political gain or B) forced members to receive an untested vaccine.

Overall I think Covid was overblown, and I think the panic over the vaccine is overblown too. You had a 99.4% (ish) chance of surviving Covid. You also had a 99.5% (ish) chance of not having sequela from the vaccine. Most of us can agree that that Covid sucked for a couple days before it went away and that receiving the vaccine was a complete non-event.

Everyone on this board knew their was a lack testing. If none of leaders in the DOD knew, including the Trump appointees their head was in the sand. But they were compelled by the orthodoxy of the medical professionals that somehow were given power. So many weak people let this happen, I wouldn't say the current crop are weak so much as I think they are using their power to further their agenda.

Byron just extended the state of Emergency for COVID-19. We are so effed.

Last edited:
For a variety of reasons many FOGOs should be in chains. Austin and Miller should be cast out and their lives should be destroyed as much the lives they destroyed by forcing this on a healthy population.
I can't believe more aren't, and I have little to no hope that they will be held accountable.

Would you now, knowing what we know, advise others to get an initial dose? What about a booster?

And thank you for answering; I appreciate the transparency.
Yes I certainly would. I do not think if someone has had a vaccination schedule and Covid there is reason to continue taking boosters.

Real question.

That Florida study is utter nonsense: That Florida “analysis” on COVID vaccines is—you guessed it—total garbage

Experts roundly dubbed the analysis "utter rubbish," "extremely misleading," and "comically bad." Some called the analysis method "terrible," and one epidemiologist called it "the absolute most batshit study design & analysis plan I have ever seen." Others noted that the conclusion "smells of p-hacking" and data cherry-picking.

The analysis uses an unusual "alternative" epidemiological study design called a self-controlled case series (SCCS). This is a study design that was initially developed to assess vaccine safety, though not necessarily vaccine-related deaths, as was used for Ladapo's analysis. The study design is legitimate—in that it is an established method that has been used before for similar purposes. But, as experts have pointed out, that doesn't make it the best design, or even a good one.

To assess a vaccine's safety and effectiveness, you might expect a study to compare a group of vaccinated people to a similar group of people who were not vaccinated, or perhaps received a placebo. Then you could compare the outcomes of people in the two groups, possibly attributing differences—the number of infections or possible side effects—to the obvious variable: the vaccine. But in a case-series design, there is no control or comparator group. The design uses each individual as their own comparator in fixed windows of time, comparing a risk period to a later control period.

By design, the study must only include people who experience both a specific intervention—such as a vaccination—and a specific health event after the intervention—such as a possible vaccine side effect. The study then looks at the timing of the health event in relation to the intervention, assessing if people appear more likely to experience the event in the risk period soon after the intervention compared with a later control period. If so, it suggests that the intervention played a role in the event.

Back