Covid-19

Maria's pop was discharged from hospital yesterday. 6 day stay, non covid. He's ok now, diagnosed with colitis.

Anyhow, visiting nurse stopped by, Ukrainian lady, cute, awesome yoga pants.

Anyhow, somehow a conversation started over covid and pronouns.

She's one of us, refreshing.

Maria's pop was discharged from hospital yesterday. 6 day stay, non covid. He's ok now, diagnosed with colitis.

Anyhow, visiting nurse stopped by, Ukrainian lady, cute, awesome yoga pants.

Anyhow, somehow a conversation started over covid and pronouns.

She's one of us, refreshing.
There are more of "us" (however one defines "us") than most of us think.

However, many of "us" have been cowed into silence.

Not me, not anymore.

There are more of "us" (however one defines "us") than most of us think.

However, many of "us" have been cowed into silence.

Not me, not anymore.

I didn't play well with others during covid and actually found very little resistance. In my part of the country though, people generally kept it together. Places like NY and California lost their shit and filled in skate parks and destroyed lives.

I didn't play well with others during covid and actually found very little resistance. In my part of the country though, people generally kept it together. Places like NY and California lost their shit and filled in skate parks and destroyed lives.
I was living in Hawaii when COVID happened.

They restricted us from THE BEACH.

With the sun. And the sand. And the salt water. And the... outdoors. Like, everything that is bad for a virus. And they locked it down.

Last edited:
I was living in Hawaii when COVID happened.

They restricted us from THE BEACH.

With the sun. And the sand. And the salt water. And the... outdoors. Like, everything that is bad for a virus. And they locked it down.

It was always about control, not health.

Speaking of masks. I'll be interested to see how this lawsuit pans out.

Makers of COVID-19 protective equipment seek over $5 billion in damages from Ottawa
From the article: "The companies and their association say they formed a “special relationship” with the government..." Lol yeah I bet they did. Speculation is great when you're absolutely sure you can suck that sweet, sweet government teat ad infinitum.

...and then the people said "this is stupid, we don't believe you anymore" and things started falling apart.

From the article: "The companies and their association say they formed a “special relationship” with the government..." Lol yeah I bet they did. Speculation is great when you're absolutely sure you can suck that sweet, sweet government teat ad infinitum.

...and then the people said "this is stupid, we don't believe you anymore" and things started falling apart.
There was many found to have personal relationships with politicians.

There was many found to have personal relationships with politicians.
This reminds me of when people were buying up all the hand sanitizer, wipes, and toilet paper to help create an artificial shortage that they could then profit from. Then the market collapsed, and they tried to return the things the bought, and the retailers said HAHAHAHA NO FUCK YOU.

That's exactly what should happen here. HAHAHAHA NO. FUCK YOU.

Back