Covid-19

Yesterday, I went shopping without a mask for the first time without a mask. Felt amazing! And all the people still wearing masks, look so sick; they should have stayed in their bubbles. Or they look so crazy, they could be real pod people.

They just lifted the mandate on Monday. Also the vaccine passport but businesses can choose to still use it.

Yesterday, I went shopping without a mask for the first time without a mask. Felt amazing! And all the people still wearing masks, look so sick; they should have stayed in their bubbles. Or they look so crazy, they could be real pod people.

They just lifted the mandate on Monday. Also the vaccine passport but businesses can choose to still use it.
I don't have a problem with private citizens choosing to continue to wear a mask. Do what you do to protect yourself or make yourself feel better or whatever. I don't have a problem with businesses requiring masks. Generally speaking, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with your business, including serving or not serving anyone for any reason.

I do, however, have a big problem with the "show me your papers" methodology employed by private businesses. Again, that's none of your fucking business. Especially because it doesn't even work like we were told it would.

The masking is on a whole different level. Why am I more at-risk in the boarding lounge than I am at a concert, or a restaurant, or a crowded bar, or for that matter with the little germ factories that I teach every day?

Is it bad that I don't think anything of it anymore? I followed the science from 2020 and I masked up and stayed away from crowds, but now the guidance is I can take my mask off, so quite naturally I follow that too. There is still a good number of people afraid and I kind of roll my eyes when I hear this sort of fragility. Two years ago, when we had no frame of reference, I understood the fear. Nowadays, I'm getting barked at by a fat lady in an electric wheelchair to not endanger her health while she's getting a bag of pizza rolls and soda.

I can't retort to anyone that's still afraid, because their rhetoric is "I'm still afraid of covid, I'm high risk" and I can't argue with that, logically.

Is it bad that I don't think anything of it anymore? I followed the science from 2020 and I masked up and stayed away from crowds, but now the guidance is I can take my mask off, so quite naturally I follow that too. There is still a good number of people afraid and I kind of roll my eyes when I hear this sort of fragility. Two years ago, when we had no frame of reference, I understood the fear. Nowadays, I'm getting barked at by a fat lady in an electric wheelchair to not endanger her health while she's getting a bag of pizza rolls and soda.

I can't retort to anyone that's still afraid, because their rhetoric is "I'm still afraid of covid, I'm high risk" and I can't argue with that, logically.
I quit caring a long time ago, if I ever truly did to begin with. I was never impressed with the science in support of the WuHan flu and still aren't - much less the "masking" of America and the suspension of our rights.

I quit caring a long time ago, if I ever truly did to begin with. I was never impressed with the science in support of the WuHan flu and still aren't - much less the "masking" of America and the suspension of our rights.

I got deployed right when there was that second wave of Covid. While Europe was opening up and became business as usual, my home state was trying to major in the minors with things like enforcing putting on masks between bites at restaurants. That funny moment when my deployment was more like a vacation compared to the buffoonery going on back at home.

To be honest, the tards that are still afraid are the same tards that have always suckled the teet of any government that rules them.

They are the same ilk that rat fucked their neighbors for having a party. The same cunts that yelled about masks. The same idiots that said, "follow the science" by our lord n savior Fauci but in the same breath, up and dumped the science when they are there are only 2 genders.

They are the same fucks that wear 2 masks, wear a sticker saying, I'm vaccinated, allowed loved ones to due alone in the ICU, kept quiet during unconstitutional and illegitimate mandates that they were sure was law.

They are the same sheep that drive in cars with masks on, look terrified at those that are not scared and believe every variant is the deadly one.

I'm over it.

I'm a paramedic. Been working this shit since the beginning. Watch the immuno-compromised elderly that were forced into nursing homes under the guise of optics because, all of the surge facilities ran by DMATS and the guard had Army cots, optics dictate that covid granny in cots look bad. They all died in nursing homes. I can't count how many codes I worked and pronounced dead in the nursing homes because, transporting them to an ER overwhelmed with other covid is bad.

I got the OG variant, was fucking ill but got better. Wore masks, PAPRS, all kinds of masks, still got sick. Got vaccine, this past Jan, got omicron, masks don't work. They said vaccines prevent rona, walked that back.

I'm sure the government did not cause the pandemic but the federal and state governments certainly took the ball and ran with it, testing control theories based on public safety.

If, I was distrustful of government prior, guess where I'm at now.

My opinion...

Back