Covid-19

My cesspool, I mean, home town of Philly had called for mask mandates but took a week to put in effect. If it were needed, they'd do it then, not a week.

Week later, mandate lifted. Fucking gay. On and off. Glad I exfil'd that fucking place. You know how to stop this? STOP FOLLOWING TYRANNY!

Anyone watch the Joe Rogan and Dr. Patrick Malone interview? It's the one that made the CDC and White House upset.

Description:
Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.

Yes, I watched it when it came out. I probably need to watch it again though. The details have escaped me and, the salient points are sliding as well.
What’s up?
Figured I should share it, as it sheds alotta light on some of the things earlier in this thread. Could possibly tie into the monkey pox and immune system disorders/vaccine damaged individuals.

Link to bitchute source w/video.

Rewatching/relistening to it and it's making things click.

Where I work is "tip of the spear" for surveillance on any diseases coming from China. Our hospital is looped in to the CDC and HHS. We've gotten...5 emails about this? Our leadership also does a good job of putting stuff in context; i.e., "this is worse than X because....". Bottom line, this virus is no bueno.
DD posted this on the first week of this thread…(Jan 2020)

He may win the award for most accurate fortune telling posted on this board.

Five days later…
5 confirmed cases in the USA now, located in AZ, CA, IL, WA.

CDC Coronavirus

Last edited:
Our Medical director just sent a memo out about BA2.12.02 or whatever the shit it's called saying we needed to mask up indoors. Bitch I just flew without a mask to New Orleans. I felt so free.

Do they give specifics? At this point, unless they are providing fitted n95's and training; it's useless. My wife work's frontline, in residential, institutional and community settings. They have mandatory masks, surgical among staff and n95 with client's; including outdoors. They just started their third outbreak in a month.

Fuck the masks. Like I said before, I wore PAPRS for the first year, got legit ill as fuck.

Got shots, no booster, worse N95s/surgical masks, rona this past Jan.

It's all fucking bullshit, panic. I don't wear them at work, barely wear em while pt transfer to ER, I'm over it.

In the beginning, masks save lives. Then, vaccines save lives. Then, double back, shots prevent ICU admission, yet, I have friends/co workers who have 3 jabs, were mask nazis, still in ICU or should have been.

Back