Election Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would vote for a third party. Two garbage candidates.

I’d like to see Desantis vs Newsome. Two very different styles in two very populous states.
Hard agree here.

It has been SUPER weird watching Trump try to call DeSantis the "establishment candidate".

One candidate is siding with big business and crony capitalists, capitulating to donors, failing to lead or take accountability for his actions, feeding the mainstream media machine exactly what it wants... and the other guy is DeSantis. Trump's "I am an outsider here for you!" schtick 100% died when he started siding with Disney and going on CNN.

Also, the fact that we don't let people over 75 drive or be in charge of their own healthcare but somehow think that 2 80+ dudes have any clue what's going on is fucking maddening. Gen X should be leading the country, as of about 10 years ago, and instead we have baby boomers clinging to power. It's essentially a gerontocracy and it's stupid.

DeSantis/Gabbard '24 against Newsome and whatever other Lizard Person the other party is gonna put up.

Yeah I talk that shit but if it actually comes down to Trump vs Frankenstein I might cave and vote for Trump.

Damn, 330 mil. people and we get these fuckers...

What's that 1 eyed Navy Seal guy doing? Him becoming POTUS would reealllly give the middle east a conniption!

I don't think President Trump is a good person, but I thought he was a good Republican president.

I used to think that things like character and truth mattered, but I really had my eyes opened over the last 6 or so years.

I've said here it all along. I like Trump's policies and thats what I vote for. There are lots of folks who don't care about or research where candidates stand on the issues, but vote on personality. Look, Trump is a dick. But I like his policies and I believe there is an establishment that does not represent the American people and I like that Trump calls them out and pushes back. He has made America better, in my view, by draining people like Paul Ryan and Liz Chaney. I'd like to see a lot more of them exit stage left.

Last edited:
Trump's personality and grandstanding wear me out, but that dude comes up with some funny shit. I love the fact he pushed back against the phony moral authority and political correctics. I never once thought he was racist, I could psot an old YT video of him getting an award from the Rainbow Coalition in the late 90s from AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for hiring minorities waaayy before he talked about running for POTUS.

He pushed for VA reform, HE got the economy in full swing and unemployment down to 3%, and I too am willing to run out the cheap fossil fuels while we keep building more solar and wind.

My issue is that he's so polarizing it may as well be a 4 lost years. TDS is a real thing, and I'd rather see RDS or someone else with balls take the Presidency back.

Yeah I talk that shit but if it actually comes down to Trump vs Frankenstein I might cave and vote for Trump.

Damn, 330 mil. people and we get these fuckers...

What's that 1 eyed Navy Seal guy doing? Him becoming POTUS would reealllly give the middle east a conniption!

Homie tends to say dumb shit and sound like a gun grabber at times.

@BlackSmokeRisinG I like RDS. If he's the guy, he gets my vote. His voting record and some issues are too far right and too establishment for me, but I think he'd be a decent president. Not sure he'd be any less polarizing overall, but, unlike Trump, at least he'd have the establishment R's on his side

If Trump becomes the nominee then I won't vote. The whole lesser of two evils thing is getting old. Either put up capable leaders or I'm done participating. At that point, we deserve what we get.

If Trump becomes the nominee then I won't vote. The whole lesser of two evils thing is getting old. Either put up capable leaders or I'm done participating. At that point, we deserve what we get.
This is how we got Biden. Hell there are people on this board that somehow think Biden is good for this country and have yet to reconcile that he is closer to Warren Harding than he is Obama. People called Trump corrupt...and maybe his sittings laid the ground work. But at least people were held accountable then. How does the thing that occupies the Surgeon General's chair still there? How is Blinken still there? Mayor Pete? LA Lloyd?

#teamasteroid2024

This is how we got Biden. Hell there are people on this board that somehow think Biden is good for this country and have yet to reconcile that he is closer to Warren Harding than he is Obama. People called Trump corrupt...and maybe his sittings laid the ground work. But at least people were held accountable then. How does the thing that occupies the Surgeon General's chair still there? How is Blinken still there? Mayor Pete? LA Lloyd?

#teamasteroid2024

I highlighted some things for you. You can't say you hold yourself to a standard then compromise when you have two sub-standard nominees. The "because he's less worse" is not how this is supposed to go. Most, if not all, politicians in office right now are complete trash and I won't be part of the group that continues to prop them up because they look better on paper. You're either for change or your not. I'm for change and for a better America. I'll vote on values and the message I believe in, not along party lines. If enough people did the same thing we might actually get a candidate we need. Until then, we get what we deserve.

I understand your position BUT look at Canada as an example for your future. Apathy is the reason Trudeau is still in power and the damage is extensive. It's going to take a long time to fix thing's.

#teamasteroid2024

If by WGH you mean scandalous, full of crap regarding his campaign promises, and disingenuous, you bet. Harding did have a few policies which I like, but by and large I would not put him on my top 10 list of GOP presidents.

How people don't see--can't see--that Biden is a shell of his former self, a puppet, something weird going on in his noodle, dangerous for the country, I cannot comprehend. I largely agree with your assessment.

If Trump is the nominee, I will vote for him. Period. If it's DeSantis, I will vote for him. Period. I cannot sit back and watch a continuation of the shit show we have now.

If by WGH you mean scandalous, full of crap regarding his campaign promises, and disingenuous, you bet. Harding did have a few policies which I like, but by and large I would not put him on my top 10 list of GOP presidents.

How people don't see--can't see--that Biden is a shell of his former self, a puppet, something weird going on in his noodle, dangerous for the country, I cannot comprehend. I largely agree with your assessment.

If Trump is the nominee, I will vote for him. Period. If it's DeSantis, I will vote for him. Period. I cannot sit back and watch a continuation of the shit show we have now.
This I can get along with.

I believe Trump isn't the nominee. I think the Dems overplayed their hand on "Orange man bad" and their little 4d chess game is now backfiring; you can see it in the way the entire left-wing media immediately pivoted to make fun of/attack DeSantis the second he started getting serious about announcing.

The media *wants* Trump- for ratings, for optics, and most importantly, because if it's Biden/Trump, they think Biden wins.

They *do not want* DeSantis. No one does, and it's obvious in the way the Trump team has attacked DeSantis (and a lot of the Trump always crowd).

RDS 24. America first, foremost, and always. There are no good Dems; anywhere on the ballot. Not only will I be voting, I will only be voting R, no matter what, in every ballot I can legally put my name on, from school board to presidency.

This I can get along with.

I believe Trump isn't the nominee. I think the Dems overplayed their hand on "Orange man bad" and their little 4d chess game is now backfiring; you can see it in the way the entire left-wing media immediately pivoted to make fun of/attack DeSantis the second he started getting serious about announcing.

The media *wants* Trump- for ratings, for optics, and most importantly, because if it's Biden/Trump, they think Biden wins.

They *do not want* DeSantis. No one does, and it's obvious in the way the Trump team has attacked DeSantis (and a lot of the Trump always crowd).

RDS 24. America first, foremost, and always. There are no good Dems; anywhere on the ballot. Not only will I be voting, I will only be voting R, no matter what, in every ballot I can legally put my name on, from school board to presidency.

So many people gloss over local elections, especially school board. I think the past few years have given us enough evidence to see how important school board elections are. ALL elections are important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back