Election Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what makes it so believable. The only person worse in polling (than the Pres) is Harris. They have been waiting and hoping for an errant bus (she LOVES buses) to stop her cackling; there will be a space soon, I would wager.

The only thing the Dems have been waiting for (before throwing Biden under the bus) was midterms. He's not as much of a lame duck as he could have been, but he's gonna be super ineffective and everyone but Biden knows he's not running again. Literally anyone smokes him, maybe minus Trump, who is too polarizing and draws as many votes against as he does for.

And here we are. Unfortunately for everyone on Earth, we have to deal with this nonsense for 700+ days.

California governor Newsome?

If Pelosi stepped down as senator, Newsome would have to resign as governor, the California legislature would have to appoint him to fill out the remainder of her seat. That would get him in Washington, but not speaker.

That's what makes it so believable. The only person worse in polling (than the Pres) is Harris. They have been waiting and hoping for an errant bus (she LOVES buses) to stop her cackling; there will be a space soon, I would wager.

The only thing the Dems have been waiting for (before throwing Biden under the bus) was midterms. He's not as much of a lame duck as he could have been, but he's gonna be super ineffective and everyone but Biden knows he's not running again. Literally anyone smokes him, maybe minus Trump, who is too polarizing and draws as many votes against as he does for.

And here we are. Unfortunately for everyone on Earth, we have to deal with this nonsense for 700+ days.

I might vote for a conservative President that isn’t Trump.

I might vote for a conservative President that isn’t Trump.
You and millions of others. I do have an issue with people voting for an objectively worse candidate just because they don't like someone (see; brain damaged Pennsylvania candidate), because you're putting party lines ahead of the country, but that's what freedom allows for. In for a penny, and all that.

You and millions of others. I do have an issue with people voting for an objectively worse candidate just because they don't like someone (see; brain damaged Pennsylvania candidate), because you're putting party lines ahead of the country, but that's what freedom allows for. In for a penny, and all that.

To be fair I said “might”. If it were against Biden or Harris and the candidate was good and not Trump.

In my state I can’t vote I. The republican primary anyway. So I just get to watch who they pick.

Politically, DeSantis is a polished Trump. I'm sure they differ here and there, but make no mistake, DeSantis is Trump with self control.

In RDS' favor he has a semi-retarded but attractive wife with cancer, whom he has no problem exploiting. Melania is hot, but over The Donald's shit; Casey won't side eye Ron. RDS wore a uniform unlike the bone spur dude. RDS is polished and measured, not the erratic, frothing MAGA 1.0. RDS came to power in part because of Trump, but Trump is astute enough to see RDS as arguably his greatest rival. Trump knows he created a contender and is trying to chip away at Ron.

The main question is will RDS wait until 2028 or run in 2024? I used to think the latter, but DeSantis is smart and he probably smells blood in the water.

If Pelosi stepped down as senator, Newsome would have to resign as governor, the California legislature would have to appoint him to fill out the remainder of her seat. That would get him in Washington, but not speaker.
Yeah, that confused me as well (not difficult to do). I wasn't sure how @amlove21 was getting Newsome out of the governor's office and into Congress in time for the 2024 election in his make-believe scenario. :ROFLMAO:

Quit putting your facts in here!!! Let's do this- don't need the speaker step- he just goes right in to VP for Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back