Feds

Its because the Pennsylvania man is on TV - in front of a podium - giving a press conference - while wearing knee length gym shorts, blank ankle socks, jogging shoes, and a hoodie...

"The Florida Man" is being reported on - the Pennsylvania man is the one holding the presser.
Apples and Oranges - C'mon man, - you know... the thing.

The Senate quietly passed a formal dress code because of the junior vegetable from PA, Veg. Fatterman.
I don’t understand that at all. Why read the rules, only to formally reinstate them days later? This entire thing with Fetterman is bizarre, and is making the Democrat Party look like clowns. Which it is not.

So why let Fetterman continue to look like my local method dealer? Either they’re scared of him, or he’s uncontrollable. Neither is a good look. Nor is having an elected official dress like he’s going to the gym while he’s (allegedly) doing the people’s business.

Cynically, I wonder if he's capable of dressing himself in anything other than gym clothes. I doubt that's the case, but yeah, the whole thing is bizarre. I understand the "man of the people, I'm just like you" schtick, but surely even his constituents think that look is clownish. Can you imagine him meeting with foreign nationals like that? This isn't about Fatterman anymore, this is about the US and how the world perceives our country. We allowed some stuttering buffoon to represent us looking like he's going for a run or "max gainz, bro"?

Hell, even those sub-sentient split-rail fence posts in McConnell and Feinstein have their hospice caretakers dress them appropriately.

Are we serious about being American? I submit to you that we are not.

When I am in the office or working clinically, I wear scrubs. When I teach, depending on the class, it's scrubs or biz casual. When I go to Big Important Meetings, it's shirt with tie and/or suit. I dislike all of these except my PJs (pajamas, not pararescue). But I am not here for 'me', when I am on Mr. Duke's dime I represent Mr. Duke.

When you work for 'The People,' and in such a hallowed institution, dress the part.

Are we serious about being American?

Are we serious about being American?
I don't believe that "we the people" are even serious about being decent human beings anymore.

When you work for 'The People,' and in such a hallowed institution, dress the part.

Bro...
Your attitude is so Two-Thousand-and-Late.

If it feels good - do it.
...don't judge me.

When I am in the office or working clinically, I wear scrubs. When I teach, depending on the class, it's scrubs or biz casual. When I go to Big Important Meetings, it's shirt with tie and/or suit. I dislike all of these except my PJs (pajamas, not pararescue). But I am not here for 'me', when I am on Mr. Duke's dime I represent Mr. Duke.

They changed the dress code for that walking vegetable.

Back