Feds

But why though? Also, why is our lord and savior Fauci needing to be in CIA HQ? It doesn't bother you that he is involved with them?

Fauci going to the CIA for information...shrug. That's the CIA's job.

Given how he handled everything, the natural assumption is to believe he conspired with the CIA to shape a narrative. Did he? Didn't he? The whole thing is so crooked we'll never know. Him simply going to the CIA though, that's a non-event unless we know what was actually discussed.

But why though? Also, why is our lord and savior Fauci needing to be in CIA HQ? It doesn't bother you that he is involved with them?
Why for Fauci? Just guessing but I’m going to guess the Agency didn’t want it on record that an immunologist, especially one of the worlds leading ones, came to visit and speak to the far east office, probably about an ongoing program. Sure it could be expected that he would but if he was going to talk to a certain program, him being there may acknowledge the program exists(ed).

And am I bothered he’s there? No. He’s probably been there thousands of time.

The proponent agency for investigating pandemics is not the CIA. The fact that the CIA is involved at all and editing their intelligence assessments specifically on this to cover up shit is pretty bad. But we know for a fact that the government is rotten. I remember when we said on this board that the deep state wasn't real...well it's certainly clear there is something going on.

The proponent agency for investigating pandemics is not the CIA.
I would disagree to a degree. It is their job to conduct covert intelligence gathering. If they think he has some non-public information about pandemics that they can use for their assets to look for or gather information on, then why not bring him in?

I would disagree to a degree. It is their job to conduct covert intelligence gathering. If they think he has some non-public information about pandemics that they can use for their assets to look for or gather information on, then why not bring him in?
I thought their scope was outside CONUS. The fact that a rat like Fauci was there makes me question how complicit they are in this BS. We all know the virus came from Wuhan, we also know that there was US funding going to that lab thanks to Fauci. If anything I'm wondering how and if they had any connection to the covid bullshit that was foisted upon us.

Considering our intel agencies have been infiltrated by a bunch of woke DC commies and shitbags, it would be foolish to not assume malfeasance.

Bro...
there is no evidence to support accusations of bribery.

Beside Gavin Newsom has already chimed in on these baseless accusations...

"...there are a lot of folks in a lot of industries – not just in politics – where people have family members and relationships and they're trying to parlay and get a little influence and benefit in that respect. That's hardly unique."

Bro...
there is no evidence to support accusations of bribery.

Beside Gavin Newsom has already chimed in on these baseless accusations...

"...there are a lot of folks in a lot of industries – not just in politics – where people have family members and relationships and they're trying to parlay and get a little influence and benefit in that respect. That's hardly unique."
Ah yes, gotta love the Californian paragon of honesty. :ROFLMAO:

Back