Fitness Milestones & Plans to share

Yeah, the idea is 100 Days, 100 runs. Minimum time standard is 20 minutes/day. Mileage determines the winner. 1JAN-11APR

Well, that sounds better! I thought you were talking about an Ultra Marathon.

I do HIIT and/or walk 30 minutes several times per week, guess I could turn my walks into a 20 minute Airborne shuffle. Been wanting to gauge my APFT run anyway. Let’s do it.

I’ll do it for fun and fitness, not to compete. I’ve had several surgeries on my left leg and I have to be smart.

Last edited:
GPS track or Honor system?..?!?

:-o:ROFLMAO:;-)
Google Spreadsheet, link Strava Profile with inputted name...if it ain't on strava it ain't happen. You know with all of those Death Before Dishonor tattoos everywhere we should just go honor system...But Winner gets verified ;-).

Tedium of entering in 100 Days worth of data would probably weed out the cheaters?

Last edited:
Google Spreadsheet, link Strava Profile with inputted name...if it ain't on strava it ain't happen. You know with all of those Death Before Dishonor tattoos everywhere we should just go honor system...But Winner gets verified ;-).

Tedium of entering in 100 Days worth of data would probably weed out the cheaters?

Do you need GPS track or just data?

100 runs doesnt seem complicated to track.....sorry I'm missing sonmething....

I'm in then..fattkidddd needs some help to get back into his size 42 in waist Wranglers!!!!

Also I'll force some dudes [or duddettes] to join from work...I can talk them into anything...

:zzz::-x

Last edited:
Was in the gym five or six days a week while in then worked out for roughly a year after getting out. Drank a little too much and spent a lot of time on the couch to the point where I was in the worst shape of my life. I got back in the gym two months ago with the following routine:

Three days a week (MWF) with weekends off:

Workout A
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Pendlay Rows 3x10
Calf Raises / Tricep Pressdown 3x15 (superset)

Workout B
Front Squat 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5
Romanian Deadlifts 3x8
Ab Work / Bicep Curls 2x10 (superset)

Strength went back up and hit a plateau so I just started the following PPL today.

Day 1
Bench 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5
Incline Bench 3x5
Lat Raises 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns 3x10-12
Overhead DB Extensions 3x10-12
Shrugs 3x10-12

Day 2
Barbell Rows 3x5
Lat Pulldowns 3x8-10
Seated Rows 3x8-10
Face Pulls 3x10-12
Bicep Curls 4x10-12
Hammer Curls 3x10-12

Day 3
Squats 4x5-6
Leg Press 3x8-10
Leg Extensions 3x8-10
Hamstring Curls 3x10-12
Calf Raises 5x10-12

Was in the gym five or six days a week while in then worked out for roughly a year after getting out. Drank a little too much and spent a lot of time on the couch to the point where I was in the worst shape of my life. I got back in the gym two months ago with the following routine:

Three days a week (MWF) with weekends off:

Workout A
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Pendlay Rows 3x10
Calf Raises / Tricep Pressdown 3x15 (superset)

Workout B
Front Squat 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5
Romanian Deadlifts 3x8
Ab Work / Bicep Curls 2x10 (superset)

Strength went back up and hit a plateau so I just started the following PPL today.

Day 1
Bench 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5
Incline Bench 3x5
Lat Raises 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns 3x10-12
Overhead DB Extensions 3x10-12
Shrugs 3x10-12

Day 2
Barbell Rows 3x5
Lat Pulldowns 3x8-10
Seated Rows 3x8-10
Face Pulls 3x10-12
Bicep Curls 4x10-12
Hammer Curls 3x10-12

Day 3
Squats 4x5-6
Leg Press 3x8-10
Leg Extensions 3x8-10
Hamstring Curls 3x10-12
Calf Raises 5x10-12
If you would like to join the run 100 Days challenge I'll be sending a link to the google doc on Monday. 100 days, 100 runs, minimum 20 minutes.

Completed my first half-marathon today, only goal I had was to break two hours. Wasn't sure how it would go after hitting mile 10. However, I executed my race place perfectly Negative splitting the first 8 miles. Miles 9-12 got a little bit slower but I didn't know if I would blow up at this point or not, then mile 13 was my fastest mile on the day. Executed nutrition perfectly with two gels and the custom mix of BCAA and Salt supplement in the two bottles from my belt.

Hand time was 1:52:09.9, chip time 1:53:52. Stopped the watch for the latrine at mile 4.5.

Still don't have the speed back from May, but I have way way more endurance within my engine from using this Run 100 block to build for this.

Be glad when I can work out a little. Have a few challenges to overcome before that. I hate the way I've lost so much since having 3 major surgeries.
I used to work out constantly because it helped me do my job and to feel good, gotta get back to it.

Beginning of the month I completed the same Olympic Tri that I did last year before I got schwacked by a SUV. For the most part when you go through a major surgery the sports psych people tell you to reset your PRs. I'd rebuilt my stroke and gotten faster. Huge swimming PR, but was a little slower on the bike and run...although probably would have had an off the bike PR on my 10k had I not had to piss (thought I had to shit) at mile 1 of the run.

Yeah, I think the swimming component is going to be the best for me. Extremely low impact and, can be highly cardio oriented. Been through 2 brain operations for 5/5 bi-lateral Trigeminal Neuralgia. As well as an ACDF of c5-c6 c6-c7. With more on the way. So I'm really leaning towards the aquatics. We have an olympic heated therapy pool at Jefferson Barracks VA. However I am right outside Scott AFB. Which has 2 huge gym facilities, one with 24 HR access. Anyone got any suggestions? Tired of listening to the VA people who say I cannot do something. I'm sick of having to use a chair and/or scooter.

Yeah, I think the swimming component is going to be the best for me. Extremely low impact and, can be highly cardio oriented. Been through 2 brain operations for 5/5 bi-lateral Trigeminal Neuralgia. As well as an ACDF of c5-c6 c6-c7. With more on the way. So I'm really leaning towards the aquatics. We have an olympic heated therapy pool at Jefferson Barracks VA. However I am right outside Scott AFB. Which has 2 huge gym facilities, one with 24 HR access. Anyone got any suggestions? Tired of listening to the VA people who say I cannot do something. I'm sick of having to use a chair and/or scooter.

If you swim, do a crawl where you're turning your head to the side, or a side stroke; with that kind of cervical surgery don't do a breaststroke where you're having to arch your head out of the water.

Back