FOOD THREAD 1

X SF Med I just choked on my saliva reading your post. Wonder if the DFAC will go through all that work for turkey day.:hmm::ROFLMAO:

OOOPS... forgot.... baste with the pan juices every 30-45 minutes during cooking, and if you are very ambitious you can use an injector occasionally to get the liquid deep into the meat of the turkey...

I need to get my mom's rice and sausage stuffing recipe ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

X SF Med you are so your namesake........:troll::-".......just wait I will find where you live and sabotage all your cooking.:ninja::sneaky:

so........... you're coming over to dinner? You have to clear that with HH6 first, she's in charge of the seating chart, and desserts... unless the dessert is cheesecake with hot fudge sauce, that one's mine:thumbsup:.... I also do a pretty good Apple Crisp, but HH6 makes the homemade ice cream... yum!!!!

Had this for dinner last night.

2" thick rib eye with a Gorgonzola crust, caramelized onions, 5 vinegar Dijon dressed salad. Steak was done both on the stove and oven. Perfect med rare.

Attachments

• IMAG0256.jpg
    IMAG0256.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0258.jpg
    IMAG0258.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0259.jpg
    771.5 KB · Views: 18
Or just not eat that nasty shit in the first place.:-":D

I seem to remember a family of in transit Alaskans eating a fair quantity of bacon one morning.... somebody is lying... Oh, that's right it was only Sasquatch and a bibby that devoured the yummy meat candy known as bacon.... you abstained but ate a waffle or pancake or whaterever it was we had to complement the bacon...:p

I seem to remember a family of in transit Alaskans eating a fair quantity of bacon one morning.... somebody is lying... Oh, that's right it was only Sasquatch and a bibby that devoured the yummy meat candy known as bacon.... you abstained but ate a waffle or pancake or whaterever it was we had to complement the bacon...:p
Yup, pork makes me physically sick..like I'm allergic to it or something.:youllpay: RP and Bibby will eat it though and I'll make it for them on occasion.

Yup, pork makes me physically sick..like I'm allergic to it or something.:youllpay: RP and Bibby will eat it though and I'll make it for them on occasion.

How the sweet hells can you live life w/o bacon? It's like living w/o a brain or heart. Like living w/o a best friend or soul mate. Like living w/o cable. Thats some fucked up shit there!

F.M.

How the sweet hells can you live life w/o bacon? It's like living w/o a brain or heart. Like living w/o a best friend or soul mate. Like living w/o cable. Thats some fucked up shit there!

F.M.

She makes me and the munchkin bacon/pork/ham sammiches. It's fine with it being a rarity in the culinary rotation considering that the rest of her food is fanfuckingtastic. Oh, and we've lived without cable for the past... 6 years without any shits given. I have better things to do than succumb to forced advertisements as well as craptastic cookie cutter shows on an arbitrary schedule. Even with a DVR, it still wasn't something we watched regularily when we had it... since, ya know, we lived in alaska and being outside is awesome year round.

She makes me and the munchkin bacon/pork/ham sammiches. It's fine with it being a rarity in the culinary rotation considering that the rest of her food is fanfuckingtastic. Oh, and we've lived without cable for the past... 6 years without any shits given. I have better things to do than succumb to forced advertisements as well as craptastic cookie cutter shows on an arbitrary schedule. Even with a DVR, it still wasn't something we watched regularily when we had it... since, ya know, we lived in alaska and being outside is awesome year round.

BUT...NO BACON!

F.M.

Where are all the turkey day feast pics:-/. This is the food Thread. Not the lets make fun of the poor souls who can't eat bacon thread:hmm:....just remember for every person who can't eat bacon that just means there is more for the rest of us:sneaky::ROFLMAO:.

Back