Gaming thread

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
SOF Support
Bungie made changes to how Skill Based Matchmaking (SBMM) works. To wit: The best players will match with the best, and the worst will match with the worst. Prior to this matches were a shitfest at times. Steamrolls, mercy matches, you name it, some matches weren't competitive.

With the changes implemented this season? PvP is awesome. You can run an off-meta loadout and still land a +1 K/D. That's huge. Destiny will never be THE premier pvp experience and Bungie has never hyped it as such, but casual players who want a challenging pvp experience without the..."emotional frustration" of other games?

Call me.

AWP

SOF Support
A Diablo 4 Beta should drop later this year. In the interim, Season 27 for D3 kicked off 2 weeks ago, so if anyone wants a power level or to hit a dungeon or two, shoot me a message. I'm not grinding Destiny as hard the last few months and needed something I can work in around this season of D2. And the new SBMM has seen my K/D double because I'm not playing against a bunch of sweats.

AWP

SOF Support
Steam has another event to take your money, Sep. 16 - 26. Cyberpunk 2077 is on sale plus whatever else. I think they will run another run around turkey or something?

Go make plays.