General Mattis is our new SECDEF

I get where you're coming from. William, though, is also a pilot and a big dick rescue pilot at that. Charles, well, he's just in the mix to get of him.
He's a co-pilot, never got rated to fly solo. His last "job" as a medivac pilot they had to buy a new helicopter since everyone else flys solo. You can keep him and his do nothing (except flash bare bits at war memorials) wife.:p

I have to wonder if every once in a while....he flips on YouTube and watches this....
]

I think about this scene every morning while I read the secdef report.
"No check that. Not your dick, my dick."

Last edited:
Word on the street is he has been busy lately running around OEF dressed up like SAS killing people with nail guns and claw hammers.....:ROFLMAO::ninja::zzz:

Bloody brilliant.

As much as I try to keep up, I am still often awed by the sheer wit of some of our members.

He's a co-pilot, never got rated to fly solo. His last "job" as a medivac pilot they had to buy a new helicopter since everyone else flys solo. You can keep him and his do nothing (except flash bare bits at war memorials) wife.:p

His squadron had flown Sea Kings for 20 something years (cockpit crew of 2), up until the unit was stood down. He was a co pilot and then qualified as an operational captain in 2012 which made him qualified to be the Pilot.

His squadron had flown Sea Kings for 20 something years (cockpit crew of 2), up until the unit was stood down. He was a co pilot and then qualified as an operational captain in 2012 which made him qualified to be the Pilot.
Not for the medivac company which is what was referred to.

I was under the impression they always had two pilots. Either way it doesn't lessen the fact that he was a rescue pilot and flew into, like, storms and shit.

We're done soiling a thread about Darth Mattis by discussing the finer points of helicopter pilots in a developing nation.

Back