General Mattis is our new SECDEF

I'd like to present a trade, if you will. General Mattis for Prince Charles. He will assume all responsibilities and eventually be King.

Ok I'll throw in William + family too. Harry is off the table.

I had to hate because Harry is probably the only guy younger than me that I'd willingly put out for in a heartbeat. He's level headed, AND an Apache pilot. Fuck yeah that's a panty dropper. No Harry? No deal. He could be in the same class as the Warrior Monk in a few years. He'd never exceed Mattis, but he'd come close.

I had to hate because Harry is probably the only guy younger than me that I'd willingly put out for in a heartbeat. He's level headed, AND an Apache pilot. Fuck yeah that's a panty dropper. No Harry? No deal. He could be in the same class as the Warrior Monk in a few years. He'd never exceed Mattis, but he'd come close.

I get where you're coming from. William, though, is also a pilot and a big dick rescue pilot at that. Charles, well, he's just in the mix to get of him.

I get where you're coming from. William, though, is also a pilot and a big dick rescue pilot at that. Charles, well, he's just in the mix to get of him.

I'd have to think about Wills. He's grounded, but he's also got his father's bald spot (bless his heart). Rescue pilots are pretty big dick shit, but they aren't their own gender here in the states.

This is Harry's girlfriend. He wins. Hands down. Why is this a discussion, right @SpongeBob*24?

Meghan-Markle-920327.jpg

1484A00900000514-0-image-a-38_1495062931667.jpg

Except that Mattis would just show up in his old blues and it'd be game over single Harry.

I'd have to think about Wills. He's grounded, but he's also got his father's bald spot (bless his heart). Rescue pilots are pretty big dick shit, but they aren't their own gender here in the states.

They are.

It's called the Coast Guard.

Back