Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

I know people are focusing on the classified emails and server....something also going on is the Public Corruption part of the investigation that came to light in the emails. That will actually be more damning than the other things.

Sounds as if it was in fact just THAT easy to penetrate her.

54151754.jpg

I know people are focusing on the classified emails and server....something also going on is the Public Corruption part of the investigation that came to light in the emails. That will actually be more damning than the other things.

That's the quite little white noise that Mrs. Clinton hears in the background, and won't quite go away. I'd like it to become a loud roar, but that's just me.

It's my understanding that willingness means nothing to the act of breaking the law, specifically in this matter. However, it would set standards for premeditated intent, as to the severity of the crime. Example: Killing someone is still a homicide, intent only determines the severity of the criminal charge, murder vs manslaughter, etc.

If she intentionally broke the law, the charges would be more severe, if she broke the unintentionally, she still broke the law. Ignorance of the law is not a legal defense.

It depends on how the law is written though. It might be up to the Federal government to prove intent, it might not be. According to the All Knowing All Night Wikipedia you guys don't have too many strict liability offences so likely is.

Which means of course there will be a sacrificial goat slaughtered and then they'll move on. A damn shame.

Intent is NOT a factor in mishandling classified material. Espionage, yes, but after being briefed, stupidity isn't considered...unless you're running for office.

I'm not going research the law, but everyone is briefed on classified materials, sign NDA's and know without a doubt the rules/laws/punishment. There is zero wiggle room, I mean to even attempt to believe HRC didn't intentionally avoid the law of FOIA, by using a private server is in itself insanity. She broke several laws, knowingly and intentionally, but she is using her public image and power to circumvent her inevitable prosecution.

I know without any naivety how corrupt our government has become, but I honestly cannot see how she is not prosecuted for this. I don't really see a way out of it for her.

$.02

for one.....

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

(b) For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).

(c) In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

Some others:

Executive Order 13526 / https://foia.state.gov/_docs/MDR/135190.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I swear Clintons are Teflon. I bet my son's allowance that she has a Scooter Libby all lined up, a fall guy/gal, who will fall on the sword for the cause. She will somehow have plausible deniability, but knowing full well someone has to pay, has someone who will pay. Who, of course, will have a very nice job all lined up for when he/she gets out of the pen.

According to a report from four days ago, beginning in 2011, the Russians began monitoring Romanian computer hacker Marcel Lazăr Lehel (aka Guccifer) after he attempted, unsuccessfully, to break into the computer system of the Russian funded RT television network.

After monitoring Guccifer, the Russians were reportedly able to record (both physically and electronically) his actions which allowed the Russian intelligence analysts, in 2013, to not only detect his breaking into the private computer of Secretary Clinton, but also break in and copy all of its contents as well.

Story from NYT that compares HRC's campaign rebuttal to DOS's IG report. Pretty much outlines that the statement is not backed by facts...at all.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

Personally, I thought she was going to get away with it but now I think she'll be indicted and will fight the charges with a vengeance.
Ann Coulter ( :ack: ) was on the radio saying what I have been saying.
She gets indicted just prior to the convention; Democratic Convention goes banana's, Obama rides in to save the day by nominating Joe Biden.
President Biden and Vice President Warren.:ack::ack::ack:
With one of his Racist Cronies going to the Supreme Court:wall::blkeye:

Ann Coulter ( :ack: ) was on the radio saying what I have been saying.
She gets indicted just prior to the convention; Democratic Convention goes banana's, Obama rides in to save the day by nominating Joe Biden.
President Biden and Vice President Warren.:ack::ack::ack:
With one of his Racist Cronies going to the Supreme Court:wall::blkeye:

Or the Democratic party Feels the Bern. O_o:whatever:

I still say she gets away with it.

I am of the same mind. I hate it; hate it with a passion. It is very much in the hands of the media, and the professional protesters at Trump functions. Make no mistake, the demonstrations that turn ugly, do so in the same manner, and pretty well timed for when the ugly begins. This is how our leaders are put in office, and it stinks.

Back