Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

14,000+ more found.

Lawyers for the State Department and Judicial Watch, the legal group, are negotiating a plan for the release of the emails in a civil public records lawsuit before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg of Washington.

FBI uncovers nearly 15,000 more documents in Clinton email probe

Ya know what, I don't think anyone cares enough anymore. This has gone on so long, and the FBI , who works for Obama's DOJ, have given her a pass. That pretty much sums up what the Clintons are able to do to this country. Don't expect too much from this.

That's my $.02.

Ya know what, I don't think anyone cares enough anymore. This has gone on so long, and the FBI , who works for Obama's DOJ, have given her a pass. That pretty much sums up what the Clintons are able to do to this country. Don't expect too much from this.

That's my $.02.

Agree 100% but hate (the fact you are correct) so much too.

14,000+ more found.

Lawyers for the State Department and Judicial Watch, the legal group, are negotiating a plan for the release of the emails in a civil public records lawsuit before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg of Washington.

FBI uncovers nearly 15,000 more documents in Clinton email probe

You think this was Comey's plan all along? Succumb to the political pressure while giving crooked Lynch the good ol' fuck you via recovered emails?

You think this was Comey's plan all along? Succumb to the political pressure while giving crooked Lynch the good ol' fuck you via recovered emails?

I gave that a thought and it's possible. Some loudmouth within the agency would confirm it.

No, I think this dude is bought. Because there are so many sheep in this world it looks like she is the presumptive CinC.

Typical crap by CNN. Sure Bleachbit is freeware and there ARE other programs that are more effective at wiping data...

but WHY would someone use the program AFTER the data/storage device was supoened by Congress and subjected to several FOIA suits? Remember, anything dealing with State Department issues are We the People's property and NEVER considered personal property.

BleachBit: Tool at center of Clinton email flap - CNNMoney

What is BleachBit? Little-known tool at center of Clinton email controversy

If they can make a solid connection if it was installed after the date of the subpoena, they may actually have something with some teeth finally.

18 US Code 1512 (c) 1519

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Last edited:
If they can make a solid connection if it was installed after the date of the subpoena, they may actually have something with some teeth finally.

18 US Code 1512 (c) 1519

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Nah.

Clinton certifies she has turned over work-related emails - CNNPolitics.com

The Strange Gaps in Hillary Clinton’s Email Traffic

The media has spent a lot of time parsing through the Clinton emails that already have been released—compiling lists, looking for specific names or discussion of particular issues. But they ought to pay more attention to the holes. Bob Woodward has declared that Hillary Clinton’s email scandal “reminds me of the Nixon tapes.” He’s right. In that case and here, it’s not what’s in the record that’s most troubling. It’s what’s not there.

18 US Code 1512 (c) 1519

You say that like the law matters.

I don't think so. I think it's accurate, and whoever made the slide and whoever approved it did a hell of a job.

If she wins the election and becomes POTUS, it should be removed as she'll be the commander-in-chief and good order must be maintained. But right now, she's nothing other than a candidate. A retired general officer is on the same slide; I wouldn't give her a pass.

Back