Hockey Thread (NHL)

I reckon you'll see some of the big name players just say "see you in three weeks" and go anyway. IIRC that's happened before but I can't remember who.

I actually kind of like it though. As much as I support Canada at the Olympics (since NZ is like number 230213 in the world) it would be great to see more teams have a chance at it. Jagr will probably retire for it, play there, unretire, bang models the whole time, score goals, score more models, be rich, have great hair...oh is my jealousy showing?

I swear to all that is holy...if the freeking Wild lose this series to the Mike Yeo (2016 Wild Coach) now led Blues, you may hear my head pop clear across the pond.

Dear Pittsburgh:

Would you please stop fucking around and end this damn thing?

Thank you.

No kidding. ^^^

We made it to where Faith Hill sang the anthem in tight pants, so what's the point in more games?

If I'm a Preds fan I'm losing my mind over the fact that I have 30 seconds of 5 on 3 and got one shot on goal?

Not mention, 4 power plays and not ONE freaking score?

Cripes. You've got to take advantage of some of the breaks, boys.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9348-1327086367-35.gif

Ya, Nashville really boned it on the 3 on 5.

In a do or die Cup playoff game they needed to be working that advantage like mad men.

The better team took the trophy, IMO.

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for the NHL just because year difference in title.

How are you all feeling about how this season is going so far?

Islanders starting off fairly good, this road trip has been hard for me to watch though. Glad they got out of Pittsburgh with 1 point though.

Blues are off to a strong start, whether they hold it or turn into a demonstration on how to perform the Heimlich maneuver per usual is a different story.

Anyone watching this Avs/Mild game? Fucking Dubnyk can suck my big ol (lol) southern hemisphere cock, the fucking cockknocking dirty cunt!

Fucking Dubnyk can suck my big ol (lol) southern hemisphere cock, the fucking cockknocking dirty cunt!

Too little too late I am afraid. Even with Zack P. back, I don’t know If MN can pick up enough points to crawl back into a playoff run.

Back