Stevonater

Unverified
Hello everyone,

I have been on the site since I joined the Marines in 2016 and decided to make an account today, I am currently a Corporal and am looking to either go recon or try my luck at MARSOC A&S, 296 pft 294 cft, tier 1 Marine, black belt, went to the hitt championship this year, and looking to really focus and become an operater since I made the mistake of choosing a different MOS. Really looking for guidance and information from CSO’s and Reconnaissance marines to kind of tell me what I should do for training and how they made it through.

When you go to your career planner, after your year 2 mark, they divide you up by tiers, 1-3, it’s all based on pft/cft/mcmap/pros cons/meritorious promotions/rifle pistol/ pme/ and I’m sure other things, Idk about 2nd term Marines or Career Marines but that’s how they divide a lot of 1st term Marines up.

When you go to your career planner, after your year 2 mark, they divide you up by tiers, 1-3, it’s all based on pft/cft/mcmap/pros cons/meritorious promotions/rifle pistol/ pme/ and I’m sure other things, Idk about 2nd term Marines or Career Marines but that’s how they divide a lot of 1st term Marines up.
Yep. It’s a real thing.

Back