Israel and Iran

When we were in both IRQ ans AFG, we should've used the opportunity to pop the zit that is Iran.
That was one of the things that Iran was SUPER worried about. That's why they supported the insurgencies in both countries so heavily.

But as hard as they pushed, we pretty much did... nothing. Nothing that mattered, anyway. So they kept pushing harder and harder, and eventually we decided to leave.

Iran was the big winner of the US wars in Iraq and AFghanistan. And they will be the big winner in the Levant if things there go a certain way.

This is a picture of a purported Hamas terrorist with an AR-looking rifle, that I took off of Fox News.

Does anyone know what the box-looking thing near the end of the muzzle is? I don't recognize it. I also don't recognize the optic. I can't tell if this is a real rifle or some Airsoft shit.

1696805244435.png

This is a picture of a purported Hamas terrorist with an AR-looking rifle, that I took off of Fox News.

Does anyone know what the box-looking thing near the end of the muzzle is? I don't recognize it. I also don't recognize the optic. I can't tell if this is a real rifle or some Airsoft shit.

View attachment 43219
1696805318155.png

Meprolight M5, optic for IDF...not sure about the box.

We invaded the wrong country in 2003. Iran doesn't need a nuke deal if Tehran has Bradleys patrolling the streets.
Militarily we never had an issue imposing our will; Iraq and Afghanistan leadership was deposed and their militaries steam-rolled in a matter of weeks.

It wasn't until our military was tasked with nation-building that we ran into into problems.

I would've been totally fine flattening Iran as well (wipe out the political and military leadership/capability) and just leaving it to whomever is left to pick up the pieces. It would've saved 10-15 yrs of frustration and we would be in no worse shape than we are today.

View attachment 43220

Meprolight M5, optic for IDF...not sure about the box.
The optic looks similar but different from the one in @Marauder06 post; ex. the one in your pic has a more squared shape for the picture window.

Not sure what it is either.

Silver squared off handguard looks homemade, perhaps due to the short-barrel. There seems to be some sort of iron sight, maybe co-witnessed?, on top of the box too. 🤷

Last edited:
Just imagine if you will, if our unprotected southern border was invaded by Los Zetas, a cartel military, driving up small town America, shooting up Americans, taking hostages and doing the shit hamas is doing.

It's quite possible.
Oh, you mean like like the Pancho Villa Expedition?

Pancho Villa Expedition - Wikipedia

The optic looks similar but different from the one in @Marauder06 post; ex. the one in your pic has a more squared shape for the picture window.

Not sure what it is either.

Silver squared off handguard looks homemade, perhaps due to the short-barrel. There seems to be some sort of iron sight, maybe co-witnessed?, on top of the box too. 🤷
Yeah, might an early version....or a complete knock off. Shroud does look more pointed

The headline of an article I saw on the WSJ gave a number of 1000 dead (not sure if that was just in Israel or in Israel/Gaza). If that's an accurate death toll, the missing and wounded are probably double that.

Based on some quick math (which I'm happy to have checked), 1000 Israeli dead out of 9.36 million is roughly equivalent to 34,500 US dead out of a population of a little more than 332 million.

And again, probably twice that kidnapped or wounded.

We lost around 3,000 dead on 9/11 and wrecked at least two whole countries over it.

Just some things to think about.

Back